Search results

1. Zai

CUPRA to celebrate its 4th anniversary with new announcements – watch the live stream here 22nd Feb 11am GMT

"CUPRA says they plan to "take the brand to the next level by entering a new world" - let's hope it's not NFTs" Well, those hopes were in vain.. NFTs and Metaverse BS.. Disappointed to say the least.
  2. Zai

Mirror Unfold on Engine Start

I finally got to pick up my Cupra 4Drive yesterday and gave this a go just now and it worked perfectly on my car. However, it might now be all that helpful since my car has Kessy. But at least i can confirm that it works on the 2018 Cupra with Kessy incase anyone might be wondering.
  3. Zai

Mirror Unfold on Engine Start

One click fold and unfold on ignition? Mind posting the code in that case? Sounds like the ideal way for the folding mirrors to operate imo and would very much like to try it out once I've picked my car up.
  4. Zai

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Based on the Wikipedia list I'd guess the R and S3 comes with the DQ381 box. But that's pure speculation based on the provided torque numbers. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct-shift_gearbox#List_of_DSG_variants
  5. Zai

VAQ Diff service

Could it be that the R and S3 pumps are so clogged up because they're connected to the AWD system and not the front diff? Maybe that's causing more wear? Unless of course your pump is from an ST 4drive. In that case it's very strange the Cupra would be so much cleaner, but awesome for us Cupra...
  6. Zai

OBDeleven modifications

T That is great news if it's true! I'll keep my fingers crossed since I was really looking forward to trying this when i get my car.
  7. Zai

The ultimate front splitter thread

It needs drilling I'm affraid. At least for the facelift. See attached pdf for install instructions
  8. Zai

Cupra 300 ST - how to inject more excitement?

Sorry only have that and the splitter instructions for the facelift I'm affraid
  9. Zai

Which mode ?

Similar i what way? Last i read about the Audi mod it sounded like it was a "must do" mod but are you saying it makes the steering too heavy, dampers too hard and that the throttle becomes weird? Doesn't sound all that good in that case.. Would be a shame since i was really looking forward to...
  10. Zai

Cupra 300 ST - how to inject more excitement?

Not what you're looking for but here are the Rieger instructions for the ST diffuser incase it'd be of interest.
  11. Zai

Cupra 300 electric seats memory retrofit?

Hi. Does anyone know if there's a somewhat easy and affordable way to fit memory to the electric Cupra seats? There's a blanking plate where the memory buttons would be: And compared to a picture of a facelifted Octavia with memory, the bottom part of the seat seems to be exactly the same...
  12. Zai

Leon ST CUPRA Carbon Edition

I know what you mean. Personally I'm hoping I'll be able to fit the splitter, diffuser and exhaust to my "regular" ST that should arrive end of July/beginning of August (hopefully). And really, that is a pretty stupid thing to hope for since the parts are probably not even available to buy to...
  13. Zai

Found this if anyone's interested:
  14. Zai

Like Leeseat said, it's the glossy version. Guessing the pictures you've seen is of the R version? The Carbon Edition is up on the german configurator if you want to have a closer look: http://konfigurator.seat.de/seat-cc/desktop-desktop-007_DEFAULT-de-normal.view
  15. Zai

Seat Leon Cupra 300 Carbon edition

Are you guys sure it's not actually the same part? The wide body of the R are just plastic pieces stuck on to the regular Cupra bumper from what i can see. And if you compare the R picture with the ST they don't really seem different to me. The splitter definitely sticks out on the side of the...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise