Search results

1. DallowCupra

Induction kit

I have the 2016 1.8 cupra (also in red) and found a RAMAIR induction kit online. I purchased it via ebay and a company called AMD who deal in remaps. I emailed them first regarding something else and they gave me good info and pricing on exactly this. Don't know what your engine looks like...
  2. DallowCupra

Tarraco ordered

Hiya, still loving it. The wife is fully used to it, shes a little dissapointed on the guzzling of petrol but it's actually not that bad, I'd say similar to my ibiza cupra. I'm at least used to the petrol usage. Only done a few long trips, just 50 miles here and there and its comfortable to...
  3. DallowCupra

Tarraco ordered

Still liking it mate. Kids love going in the "boot' and we like them there too. Drive is much nicer than our old ix35 too. Wife's first drive was a nervous one, she went out on her own but was using the brake and accelerator together. Shes finally got used to it. I was a little unsure in the...
  4. DallowCupra

Tarraco ordered

Picked it up today. I'm liking it so far, the wife is still getting used to an automatic. We have the panoramic sunroof, was a non option with the wife and it floods the bay with light which is always good. Shame the weather is pants today and it's been raining. Have some pics. Hope they come...
  5. DallowCupra

Tarraco ordered

Picking it up this wednesday. You still enjoying yours? Done many long trips? Drive comfy, using the drive options?
  6. DallowCupra

Tarraco ordered

Was told originally that it was to be built in Spain but was told in April it was being built in Wolfsburg.
  7. DallowCupra

Tarraco ordered

Tsi
  8. DallowCupra

Tarraco ordered

Phew. The wife hates a rattle and we've had one in our ix35 since new. Think that's the main thing she is looking forward to getting rid of. Just seen your pics on another threat, looks good and liking the lights once lit up
  9. DallowCupra

Tarraco ordered

Arrived at Sheerness last week. Waiting on a pick up date now but our Seat guy is on a leave until tomorrow. Hoping it's this weekend with any luck. Can't wait and still not seen one on the road, a lot of new Atecas but no Tarraco's. Glad you're enjoying it and hope you're turning heads with yours.
  10. DallowCupra

Tarraco ordered

I was told it was being built in the last week of April. Kinda on target for end of May but not heard anything for a couple of weeks. Good news on yours. I have to say, I've not seen any on the road yet ‍♂️
  11. DallowCupra

Tarraco ordered

Thanks, good to hear as it'll be our 1st automatic and the 1.5 was so smooth in the Ateca I've got hope for the 2.0.
  12. DallowCupra

Tarraco ordered

The wife and i test drove a 1.5 Tarraco and a 1.5 Ateca automatic. Idea was to get an feeling for the size and the engine in the Tarraco and to see if we liked an automatic in the Ateca as it's a similar size to what we have now. Wife was sold on the Tarraco but also the automatic, having never...
  13. DallowCupra

Tarraco ordered

You won't regret moving to Seat. I've had a few and also got an Ibiza Cupra as my fun car. Value for money, good and reliable engines, being part of VW. Plus you stand out on the road, forgotten how many Kuga's I see daily. Kids are older now and although we don't need boot space for a buggy we...
  14. DallowCupra

Tarraco ordered

Yes, we've been told the 0% is there for Q1 so we're definitely interested in one. We thought we'd have a look at the Kodiaq today as we had a little bit of spare time. To be fair to Skoda, it's a nice motor and it's given us a good idea of what to expect. We've got an IX35 to trade in and the...
  15. DallowCupra

Tarraco ordered

Me and the wife are tempted with the Tarraco but without seeing one and driving one in the flesh it's a bit of a hard sell. How did you decide to pre-order, have u seen one in the flesh? Heard mid Feb was when the dealerships should get theirs. We saw the Skoda Kodiaq today to get a little idea...
  16. DallowCupra

CUPRA Ateca owner's register

Not ordered but test drove one last weekend. Very lovely car and I'd love one, we're looking for a new car to replace our ix35 so this was top of the list Seat are doing a great 0% deal with the Tarraco and the Ateca FR sport but not for the Cupra which I find odd given the little difference in...
  17. DallowCupra

Hiya

Thank you for the comments. The garage only had a red 1.8 cupra. The 1.4's they had were white, with black wheels/ mirrors and red with the same as the 1 i opted for. I liked the white but the red has really grown on me. Gonna give it a nice wash tomorrow. I've seen the donnington meet on the...
  18. DallowCupra

Hiya

Some pics http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/thedallow80/Mobile%20Uploads/20180623_100116_zpsj3cpwgw7.jpg http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/thedallow80/Mobile%20Uploads/20180623_100046_zpsg6zsgunu.jpg...
  19. DallowCupra

Hiya

Sorted the settings now thanks. Got some pics on my phone and now struggling to find a way to upload them. What's the best way on the forums? I've seen other posts with links to somewhere
  20. DallowCupra

Hiya

Thanks all, will take some pics. Everything is standard, as far as I can tell.... 1 question though, does anyone know how to reset the tyre pressure indicator? I've sorted the tyre and added pressure but the light won't turn off and I've read it can be done, just don't know how.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members