Search results

1. Smolyneux85

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

You can raise a complaint with Seat customer service who will raise a claim. I’m sure if the car is late by 8 weeks they will supply you with a equivalent spec courtesy car. Mine car was delayed a few months but didn’t find out about this till delivery week so was compensated by Seat with a...
  2. Smolyneux85

2019 Cupra 290 Res Delete Done!!

How you finding just general driving? I’m a little worried it might be too much for day to day commute. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Smolyneux85

Car is booked in Wednesday for the res delete [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Smolyneux85

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Wish this colour was available on all Cupra’s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Smolyneux85

The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

This is my 290 Bw38 so was the last before the copper. Standard exhaust with around 1,700k on the clock. Very tempted to get the res delete done [emoji848] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Smolyneux85

NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

Finally got round to removing the boot mat and parcel shelf... what a different it makes, sounds like a different car!! Boot Mat and shelf are staying in the garage now [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Smolyneux85

I wanted to collect mine from JCT600 in Bradford but speaking with the dealership direct they said they wasn’t insured. There just a office that deal with business leasing so basically it’s just a office with no showroom. My car actually came from a compound located around Leeds area. My...
  8. Smolyneux85

Drive mode not responding

Yeah this happened a few times on mine I’ve just had to hold down the power button for 30secs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Smolyneux85

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Got smoked by 140i tonight while picking the take away up. Quickest trip ever to the curry house haha [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Smolyneux85

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Smolyneux85

Pictures needed for Instagram

I’ll try get some better videos Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Smolyneux85

Boot Gas Struts

Yeah from the same seller [emoji1303] Really easy, took a few minutes to fit just need some pliers & flat headed screwdriver Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Smolyneux85

Pictures needed for Instagram

2018 Cupra 290
  14. Smolyneux85

Boot Gas Struts

Yeah I have. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Smolyneux85

First DSG

Same as above...don’t use your left foot!! You’ll never drive a manual again after having DSG.
  16. Smolyneux85

CUPRA Ateca owner's register

Think displaying the seat badge while using Apple play is pretty poor on Cupra’s part. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Smolyneux85

Sounds good [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Smolyneux85

NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

How’s it sound? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Smolyneux85

The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

As requested by @CraigElliott. 2019 290 5DR BW38 pre copra exhaust lay out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Smolyneux85

Model Year 19 Cupra ST 4 Drive Resonator Delete Issue

It sure is, it was a Bw38 so pre copper badging etc with 7 speed DSG. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members