Search results

1. Montsant red in the flesh anyone?

It's looks really good in real life. I had a really though time between montsant and alor. In the end a collegue ordered a montsant ST so I 'had' to order the SC in alor. Pics I made in a showroom: My optimal choice would be with black 19" BBS CH or CH-R's but that's personal...
  2. Automatic Headlight Control in Rain

Damn you!!! :P Just go outside with a garden hose ;).
  3. Automatic Headlight Control in Rain

Once the automatic wipers go to a constant wiper speed, the lights will come on. At the lower interval speeds the ligths won't come on. At least that's how it works on the VW's.
  4. automatic boot release

In regard of the Leon not popping the boot a little, it will need reprogramming. It only takes of the lock instead of pushing it out of the lock. All I've read is that you need a couple of springs and the reprogramming. In the ibiza you just need the springs or stronger struts...
  5. 2011 Model Year

Yes the sensor has been indentified as the one from the Golf 6. The function in the golf 6 worked with the Seat sensor apparently. But itÞs still unclear wether it needs extra cables aswell. But once the new ones are delivered this can be easily tested by trying the new lightswitch in an older car.
  6. 2011 Model Year

Seat, they give with one hand and take with the other :(
  7. 2011 Model Year

http://www.seat-online.nl/showthread.php?1223-Seat-Ibiza-6J-technic-pakket-wordt-uitgebreid As of week 45 the lightsensor will have the autolight switch and function! :D In the dutch thread above is some more info via google translate. So itÞs a little wonky.
  8. tom tom cradle?? annoyed!

Try searching here for the ipod lead. I thought the bmw one works the same but is significantly cheaper. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=283259&highlight=bmw+ipod
  9. Tribu Cupra Pictures After a Quick Wax !

I think the eibach is mainly for the germans. They like the wegde shape or Keilfrom in german ;) Lower in the front than at the back. It's also said the eibachs are a little more comfortable but who cares :D But the H&R are my favorites.
  10. Tribu Cupra Pictures After a Quick Wax !

Are those the 25/40mm springs? They look quite low, good low. But low for springs only... Edit: I think the post above already answers my question. It's the springs. Nice!
  11. Bocanegra Wheels?!?

BTW this is an overview from a german Seat board. I can read german but just for you guys help from Mr. Google ;): Seatforum.de wheelsize&offset list
  12. Bocanegra Wheels?!?

ET43 is correct for the originals. If you get wheels with a lower ET they stick out more. Higher ET and they get closer to the springs. ET calculator I think in the front you can get away with up to 10mm lower ET and on the back even more.
  13. Light tints !

Ah, okay. Sprayed I guess.
  14. Light tints !

Can't really find how this was done?! Maybe I'm just blind... Tinted with something like the fly eyes stuff?!
  15. Sports Pedals that fit from Fabia II

click me! I think they're from the fabia I RS not the fabia II?!
  16. SlicK's Modded Mk5 Ibiza 1.6 TDi - Latest mods 07/10/10

Ah ok, the discussion is always so black&white with tuningboxes. Bluefin I have asked, but nothing. Abt will do a chip this year. I have confirmation from Germany on that topic. About 125bhp and 285NM, but pricey at about 1500 euro's...
  17. SlicK's Modded Mk5 Ibiza 1.6 TDi - Latest mods 07/10/10

Does that DTUK stuff actually work?! I mean with RR bhp proof and such? Always thought it was a bit of a hoax. Sadly there will be no Bluefin for the foreseeable future :(
  18. SlicK's Modded Mk5 Ibiza 1.6 TDi - Latest mods 07/10/10

Nice car! Which eibach springs did you end up using?! And which tuningbox? There are almost no possibilities tuning the 1.6TDI yet. ABT is coming with software end of this year apparently.
  19. Tyre's for the sporty mk5's...!!

Why don't you change to 205/45/17? That size is much more common I think...don't think that the slight decrease in width would make much of a difference.
  20. Need some long life tyres for the Seat Ibiza SC 1.6TDI... any recommendations?

Well I do about 34K miles a year and in 3 years I have never had a puncture *knocking vigorously on wood* :) I think that the puncture ratio is so low that you'd still save money with the longlifes, IF you can get the right price. The Conti SportContact 3's I use now last fewer miles. But they...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members