Search results

1. Rob Spedding

Hello from a new Seat Leon owner...

Another update - got my buckled wheel sorted by TWS in Avonmouth. Car is now sweet! Pretty sure it's already been lowered as when the wheel was off noticed that it had red springs – possibly Eibach. And I parked it next to another FR and mine had a better stance!! Just about getting used to the...
  2. Rob Spedding

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Had the buckled front wheel swapped to the back, replaced the worn boot handle, went to Homebase! #livingthedream
  3. Rob Spedding

Thought I'd give an update... Back to the tyre place today and turns out the driver's side front wheel was slightly buckled. Swapped to the back, took it onto the motorway and the huge vibes have gone! Of course, I'm coming from a dull old Fabia 1.2 family drive so the fact that the rock hard FR...
  4. Rob Spedding

I went petrol - don't drive far enough for a diesel! I'm going to take it back to the tyre fitters tomorrow to double check the balancing and I'll get them to do the alignment. The stereo has already been swapped for a Pioneer Mixtrax so that's sorted!
  5. Rob Spedding

Cheers! I love it already - just hope that the vibration is an easy fix! Then I might get modding...
  6. Rob Spedding

Evening, I'm now the proud owner of a 2007 Leon FR. Unmodified and, as I'm a 45 year old dad of two, unlikely to change that...although you never know. Love the acceleration, love the look and have changed the cheap, unknown tyres for Goodyear Eagle Assymetrics. Some frustration though - first...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members