Search results

1. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

What a bizzare decision, but hey ho!
  2. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

That is a shame. Although you could go for excellence Lux instead :)
  3. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Thanks scrogg I had added it to the spec and paid but if it does come as standard I wondered whether they would refund the difference. Although the counter dealer argument I suppose would be price of my19 went up over all. Guess can't have it both ways. Not an overly expansive option anyway so...
  4. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Scrogg I noticed in the pdf for the ateca the double boot floor is no longer an option, I would assume that it's just going to come standard across the board for all trims?
  5. Hello From Spain

Welcome, lovely name btw!
  6. What a glorious morning

Nice one! It was baking hot today. Sticky tyres + hot tarmac= fun :D
  7. First time SEAT owner

Welcome!
  8. Ateca SE-L

Thanks scrogg shame they're only choosing to offer it as a 1.0 manual.
  9. What a glorious morning

Must admit I'm a loud exhaust kind of guy, I do keep my baffle in the exhaust to it's not obnoxious. Now people hear me lane splitting and give me room as opposed to trying to run me over! Anyone else on the forum ride?
  10. What a glorious morning

Sadly neither do I, I meant motorbike hahaha
  11. Enabling Wifi Client Mode in Ateca Navigation Plus Units made before week 22, 2017

Thanks tell interesting to know. All i am really looking for is the abiloity to send an address to the car via Google maps on my laptop like I used to do with my old e92 bmw. My dad's going to be using the car when it finally arrives and not being the most tech savvy, I've managed to train him...
  12. Enabling Wifi Client Mode in Ateca Navigation Plus Units made before week 22, 2017

Tell when you connect via wifi presumably it uses your phone's data right? In my misus q2 you can chose to use Google maps and stuff to navigate and the MMI days 'online' in the corner of the screen but phone isn't connected yo car or anything so not using the phones data.
  13. MY19 Ordering Dates

Will consider it scrogg lol but they are 4 hours away in crewe and I'm in Essex. I want a written email and there is no confusion come delivery time if any options are missed.
  14. MY19 Ordering Dates

Thanks scrogg and Matt for confirming my thinking. Now if only the dealer rep lied to my messages about adding it!
  15. What a glorious morning

Whose out for a bike ride?
  16. MY19 Ordering Dates

I have asked for it multiple times. Last time it took over a week just to get them to call or message me back. 'Sorry it's just been really busy'. My only concern now is adding the seat for dad. I asked them kindly to urgently do so given the deadline is 3rd July and promised once I was given an...
  17. MY19 Ordering Dates

Not looking good for me in afraid. I get the impression that the dealer I ordered from doesn't quite know what he's talking about or just not being upfront with me. I should be getting a my19 regardless of ordering an elec seat or not and with the options available till 3rd July as per scroggs...
  18. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

I take it dsg owners are good to go?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise