Search results

1. Mib2 Map Updates 2019

Just installed as per instructions and all up to date now with 1115. Cheers guys
  2. New member here, advice and experience needed.

That's food for thought for the future.....250bhp mmmm haha. I'm just looking forward to a nice smooth drive, engine and car wise. Cheers buddy Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  3. New member here, advice and experience needed.

Yeah the one in the 1.8 is a DQ200 which is limited too 250nm. I just wanted ideas of what they're like as I've never had an auto but the wife has a damaged clutch leg so needs must. But I wouldn't be messing with the engine anyway, well at least for a court of years as I'm getting a bit old now...
  4. New member here, advice and experience needed.

Thanks pal that is the sort of reply I was looking for! I'm venturing back to Seat after a few years the wilderness in a Vauxhall Zafira!!! I know I know but 4 children i needed it and didn't like the MK1 Alhambra's haha. I use too own a 2002 Leon Cupra which I bought new. Revo tuned after 12...
  5. New member here, advice and experience needed.

Hi everyone, I am looking at getting a 2018 Leon ST FR 1.8 with DSG. Now I've read plenty of horror stories with the DQ200 gearbox but not too many on here. Plus I've read about a few who have remapped them. I would like anyone who has one to: A: Let me know what you think of it, B: Any issues...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.