Search results

1. "Replace key battery" - how to?

had my 65 plate leon for just over a year now and the message has just come up a second time.. its annoying as any other car ive had ive never had to replace battery. this time ive just left it, but have now noticed the mirrors wont fold in using the key anymore so i think it is starting to go..
  2. Insurance too much!

you think your first year price was bad... at 18 years old mine was £2100 on a 1.1 citroen saxo... 2nd year dropped all the way to 800. im 25 now last year i paid £500 for my 1.4 polo blue gt. end of last year i changed to a 1.4 leon. this year turned 25 and an extra year no claim and also had a...
  3. Key fob battery low

mines got the message for the second time in a year and a couple of months ownership.. all my previous cars (vw polo's) never had issues like this. cars now out of warranty so im hesitant whether to buy battery and change myself or to let dealership do it
  4. Full link activation

ok thats good to hear about android auto as my phone is android anyway, I have a 65 plate fr so Im assuming all pre-facelift fr's it didnt come as standard, looks like ill be booking it in to be done, such a let down how much you have to pay for map updates so to pay this one off and use google...
  5. Full link activation

Hi all, I popped into the local seat where i purchased my car, my car the the option for full link and just says it needs to go to the dealers for acitvation, I asked them how much this activation would cost and was told £200. Is this right? I figured it would be cheaper to do this in the long...
  6. Key fob battery low

got this message also... only owned the car since july and its not even 3 years old, dealership are changing batteries this coming friday and reprogramming if needed all free of charge. tried my spare key and the message doesnt come up with that one. hopefully its not something i have to do...
  7. issue with roof

I've just tried one of these as a friend had one and it hasn't worked. It just doesn't seem like a proper dent , I can push it up from underneath and it just does the same again.
  8. issue with roof

Ok well looking out my window today it's definitely still there as you can see on the picture. It's my first time posting a pic so hopefully it works.
  9. MOT / Warranty question

My car is a 65 plate which i bought recently. i was told the car had some misting on the same shock as you but was told they wouldnt change it as it was within there tolerances which I think they said was misting within 150mm down the shock. but they told me to get it checked when the mot is due...
  10. issue with roof

it definitely done the trick, but Im pretty sure there is still the smallest bit that hasnt gone back, but its not even noticeable now to be honest, i only noticed cause I looked from every angle I could think of.
  11. issue with roof

Hi guys, was out cleaning my car today, wasn't the best of ideas in the sun but it needed doing. whilst I was buffing off some quick detailer on the roof I noticed the roof looked like it had a dent, wouldn't class is proper dent as when pressing down on other parts it doesn't feel like it would...
  12. Back again with a new question

Well it didn't really take any persuading at all, like I thought they have been helpful and gone out of there way to do what I've asked (even if it should have been done without being asked) I just asked and they have now phoned me back saying they will change it under warranty, will be a delay...
  13. Back again with a new question

The lady told me that I could bring it back in 6 months for a check and get it done under warranty then. I have said I'd like it done now and they are going to have another look at whether it can be done on warranty now instead. Thats how things stand at the moment
  14. Back again with a new question

Been on the phone with the dealership and I got it a bit wrong. It's not necessarily a leak it's a small bit of misting which seems to be a common thing?
  15. Back again with a new question

I doubt it, was an elderly owner previously. although its strange why it would need one so soon
  16. Back again with a new question

whats so bad about the 125? I test drove it and I quite liked it, im not after all the power in the world if thats what your on about?
  17. Back again with a new question

all i have put down so far was the refundable deposit so i could go view it so nobody could buy it before i got the chance to see it, also the bit of paper i signed just had my details and details of my current car, think the dealership was only open for appointments today so i didnt get a call...
  18. Back again with a new question

I already signed a bit of paper on the day, not sure if that means ive commited or not yet? I'm silly to have done that if thats the case. I feel like they might be stubborn over doing it now after her saying its not in need of it currently. although she did say get it looked at again in january...
  19. Back again with a new question

Thanks guys, will be on the phone to them in the morning
  20. Back again with a new question

Hi all, thanks for advice in previous threads, i've made my mind up and purchased a 65 plate 1.4 125 leon fr and will be collecting it next week. my question is (and i worry about things like this alot) is that the saleslady at the seat dealership explained to me that the car did have a note on...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.