Search results

1. cuprawill290

Third year service Cupra

Was just how much more it was going to be adding the diff service in really and the brake fluid never changed that in a car before. I don't really think its much more to run than a normal hatchback, other than petrol.
  2. cuprawill290

Third year service Cupra

Been quoted 290 so jot to bad
  3. cuprawill290

Third year service Cupra

Hi just wondering how much people are roughly paying for a third service. Oil, filter, brake fluid and Hadley service for a 66 cupra.
  4. cuprawill290

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Going to get the powerflex hybrid one fitted when it gets serviced in march. Insert i could do on the drive but might aswell wait and get the hybrid one.
  5. cuprawill290

Treated the car to some new rubber on the front, lets see if PS4S's are as good as people say they are.
  6. cuprawill290

First MOT today flew through, only advisory is for front tyres which i knew so some PS4S's on therein the new year. And the Cupra engine is a surprisingly clean runner.
  7. cuprawill290

Part number help

Must have pocket messages at work. Appologies
  8. cuprawill290

TCS Button light

Yellow when pressed or red when headlights on?
  9. cuprawill290

TCS Button light

Should the Button circled in the picture light up when i turn the traction control off, either restricted or fully off? i have checked the manual and it states the control amp lights up and vehicles with driver info system its state whats selected. It shows on dash that it is restricted off etc...
  10. cuprawill290

Remove rev limiter

Well it means i get to be childish coming out of work if i need to
  11. cuprawill290

Remove rev limiter

maybe my mistake but in manual you can rev over 4k with traction control off in neutral but clutch needs to be depressed, only goes to 3.8k with traction control on.
  12. cuprawill290

Remove rev limiter

so you can rev engine above 4k when stationary? if so try turning off traction control works for my manual in neutral.
  13. cuprawill290

Built in satnav?

To cancel I press the coice button and say cancel navigation.
  14. cuprawill290

Help with warning light

If the cruise control one was yellow I had it about 6 months ago and restarting the car cleared it. Did a scan and there was no fault codes. And fault has never come back.
  15. cuprawill290

Stolen Cupra

Would the infotainment unit its self not the screen contain the vin number still?
  16. cuprawill290

Good independent garage in Newcastle upon Tyne

Well Service due so went to CS this morning, dropped the car off then had a stroll around the Rising sun country park( quite nice place). Coffee in ASDA picked up a couple of bottles of wine and back for the car. Took about an hour and a half for service and inspection, maybe less as it was...
  17. cuprawill290

Speed camera info

It's a 66plate
  18. cuprawill290

Speed camera info

I used a fresh wiped micro sd in an adapter. As the only other one I could find I had been using in a raspberry pi and it wouldn't format properly. Make sure it's formatted in fat32 uncomress to desktop then copy over to sd card
  19. cuprawill290

Max 3700rpm?

If you turn the traction control off you can rev it all the way, if you wish to that is.
  20. cuprawill290

Speed camera info

Yep it does work, quick and easy to do once you find a SD card to use.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members