Search results

1. Ambient lighting colour

2. Ateca 18 to 19

Thanks a lot for the info more than my dealer managed LOL
  3. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

On Ateca forum from two people in Holland. "A Dutch guy received the following from his dealer: The 1.6 TDI has a planned production start in October 2018, all petrol engines will be produced in Q1 2019." "I just got confirmation from my dealer that the promised delivery month "November" will...
  4. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Basically you get what you ordered but nothing more. So you if ordered with metallic paint and paid the extra that is what you get. On a new order metallic paint is free but the cost of the car has gone up by more than the cost you paid for the paint. But you can still amend your order if you...
  5. Ateca 18 to 19

If you could that would be great as gives me an idea, getting info from dealer = Blood out of stone
  6. Ateca 18 to 19

I already had the Convenience pack as I needed it to get the heated windshield so looks like all cool just wish I had a build week as my company car goes back on 1st Oct. Thanks Scrogg
  7. Ateca 18 to 19

I ordered a 1.4 Fr back in April and today have been informed that I am getting the 1.5 in the new 19 production batch. My dealer said I will get all the options I had ordered plus the extras being added to a 19 production car. But no one at the dealers could tell me what the changes are...