Search results

1. SpiderWelsh

At a loss with my poor Leon...

Looks just like mine. I think they're the best wheels. Really feel for ya mate, fingers, toes and other appendages crossed for the issues to just go away. On the bright side, if both cars go, get a Cuppa Ateca to cover both fun and the dad wagon.
  2. SpiderWelsh

ODBC Port Dash Cover

Hi, Does anyone know the part number for the dashboard plate that covers the ODBC Port on a Leon FR? Mine has a couple of clips broken and hangs down all the time. Ta
  3. SpiderWelsh

At a loss with my poor Leon...

For my 2 pence worth, I really feel for you and wish I could stick to a car and look after it the way you have. Personally, I believe that the market value would only be relevant if you were happy to sell it now anyway. If you would otherwise be keeping the car untill death then I'd probably...
  4. SpiderWelsh

Sluggish when pulling away **FIXED**

Yeah my FR is the same tbh. I've recently had a new battery which made it slightly better, but probs just a placebo effect. They're notoriously rattly engines these TFSI's. Potent tho once fettled. [emoji16] Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  5. SpiderWelsh

Aftermarket Uprated Headlights?

Just an update...just passed my MOT with them on the car. The garage said they are legal so long as the bulbs are aligned correctly in the housing. [emoji106] Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  6. SpiderWelsh

Yeah they're ace tbf. My only qualm is with the bulk of the cables and the CANbus connector thingy, but the light upgrade is brilliant! Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  7. SpiderWelsh

Spotted - Blue Cupra R with big bore centre exhausts Preston Asda

Blue Cupra R with big bore centre exhausts Preston Asda, just now. Wouldn't let his passenger in having a laugh. [emoji106] Very nice indeed. The car I mean. [emoji106] Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  8. SpiderWelsh

Hia bob, Yeah can try get some pics later on. Still a bit bright up here in Lancashire. Plus, my kids are busy stealing my evening away. [emoji1787] Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  9. SpiderWelsh

No, just the plastic retainer I mentioned and circled in the screeny. I didn't need to remove the heat sync. The black plastic circle plugs onto the bulb using that orangey red rubber bit as a sort of pressure buffer once it's screwed on. I guess it's similar to a medicine bottle cap. So to...
  10. SpiderWelsh

I'm not sure you even need to remove the heat sync tbh. I noticed on my bulbs there was a plastic bit that the bulb effectively screws into, but it looks like part of the stem of the bulb. Excuse the shoddy screeny and explanation, but... The bit in the circle is like the retainer metal on a...
  11. SpiderWelsh

Cheers for the recommendation! Fitted them after a while of realising that they have the plastic retainer that goes in first, then the bulb, doh!!! Great light output and even better, the headlights now match my sidelights. [emoji106] Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  12. SpiderWelsh

Took your advice and they arrived today. Are they easy to fit? Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  13. SpiderWelsh

A quick Google is showing them on Amazon for £22 or so. They the right ones? Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  14. SpiderWelsh

Jeez!! Really? I'll start shopping for the S3 early then. This modification thing is getting pricey. [emoji1787] However, those white ones mtec ones a go then for now. I have led white sidelights and the look great and the headlights are fully functional and give off great light and I've...
  15. SpiderWelsh

More of the HID type bulbs would be good or Xenons. I currently have the standard headlight cluster, but would like to upgrade them really. I've got GE 130+ bulbs in atm, but would rather replace the whole cluster for something a bit more modern. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  16. SpiderWelsh

Has any got any recommendations for aftermarket uprated headlights? I have a pre-facelift mk2 Leon FR. Ta in advance. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  17. SpiderWelsh

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Got a speeding letter for doing 41 in a 30 on Saturday. In my defense, it was a 40 a year ago, thought I was being good only doing 41. [emoji1787][emoji1787] Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  18. SpiderWelsh

Haha. Indeed! Mine's around that, 10 years and 95k just. I have been looking at S3's and Golf R's a little too much recently though. [emoji85] Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  19. SpiderWelsh

Arse returns to static state. [emoji1787] Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  20. SpiderWelsh

Got mine due on 25th, just spent loads sorting little bits (and upgrades) out. Fingers crossed for you!![emoji106][emoji106][emoji1696] Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise