Search results

1. SpiderWelsh

ODBC Port Dash Cover

Hi, Does anyone know the part number for the dashboard plate that covers the ODBC Port on a Leon FR? Mine has a couple of clips broken and hangs down all the time. Ta
  2. SpiderWelsh

Spotted - Blue Cupra R with big bore centre exhausts Preston Asda

Blue Cupra R with big bore centre exhausts Preston Asda, just now. Wouldn't let his passenger in having a laugh. [emoji106] Very nice indeed. The car I mean. [emoji106] Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  3. SpiderWelsh

Aftermarket Uprated Headlights?

Has any got any recommendations for aftermarket uprated headlights? I have a pre-facelift mk2 Leon FR. Ta in advance. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  4. SpiderWelsh

Help!! Lost power!

Hia, me again. I've had my DV replaced for a GFB DV+ and it's been awesome till y.day. So y.day I had the brake fluid swapped out for 5.1, new drop links and the thermostat replaced and now it feels like its allowing 30-40% throttle on the remap level power, then it feels like the power just...
  5. SpiderWelsh

White Mk2 Leon BTCC Kit - Preston, Ingol

Really nice example with some subtle aftermarket alloys and a good looking headlight set. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  6. SpiderWelsh

Diverter Valve for PFL FR

Hi Gang, I've seen a few posts on here about uprated Diverter Valves, but can't seem to find anyone that has one on a pre-facelift FR, only Cupras and the like. Is there an option for the 198bhp TFSI? I'm pretty sure it have the K03 turb in which case there is the GFB DV+, but as a relative...
  7. SpiderWelsh

Better Pedals

Anyone know where I can get a set of nice pedals for my Pre FL FR (RHD)?
  8. SpiderWelsh

Help needed - Installing a Kenwood DNX520VBT

Can anyone throw me a bone and direct me to a guide for installing the HU in the Subject? Getting my car tomorrow and have received the HU today in the post, so I'm super giddy and would like to get it installed asap. I have a FR pre FL with ga$h interior (below) so I think I need a Double Din...
  9. SpiderWelsh

White Pre FL in Preston

Anyone on here got a Pre FL Mark 2 in Preston? I think it was an 07 model. Saw it the other night whilst cycling to the gym, looked very nice. Had some lovely headlights, which I think mine will need upgrading to, to escape the horrid halogens.
  10. SpiderWelsh

2009 Leon FR (probably Pre FL) Newb

Hi All, I have just bought a Leon as per the Subject line. Not had it yet as I blagged a cambelt and water pump change out of the dealer. Already bought my first upgrade in the form of a Kenwood DNX520VBT, so hopefully I can install that without too much fuss and have the most upto date car...
  11. SpiderWelsh

Is my FR a Facelift or Not?

Hi, New to this forum and new to Seat, so I'm a bit of a newb. I always seem to do this where I buy cars right on the swap over between facelifts/models and parts websites seem to disagree on what model my car is. In the current case, I have just bought a nice red FR TFSI on an 09 plate...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members