Search results

1. Ibiza handbrake

I left the car with them at 8.30am and it was delivered back at 4.30pm. I told them i wasn’t in any hurry to get the car back so i don’t know how long the actual job took. Sorry.
  2. Ibiza handbrake

Update for you all. New handbrake cable fitted on Friday and the difference certainly is like night & day. The way and feel it should be. If anyone else has the grinding and roughness when pulling on handbrake get back to your dealer.. Seat are aware of the problem and are replacing if you take...
  3. Ibiza handbrake

Phoned the dealer today and guess what?? Car is going in next Friday to have a new cable fitted. Was told they done one just yesterday and the difference was like night and day. Will report back next week and let you know what I think.
  4. Ibiza handbrake

That’s a good point about not being road worthy. Would be interesting see what an independent garage would say about it. Going back to dealer tomorrow as a fortnight has passed and heard nothing from them.
  5. New seatbelt recall letter

Hey I’ve had the car since April and still haven’t received the first letter.
  6. Ibiza handbrake

It`s not that the handbrake isn`t holding, it`s the roughness when pulling it on. The dealer has adjusted it to 2 notches but rough as a badgers. Iv`e had 3 Ibizas and never experienced this. Still waiting on dealer getting back to me.
  7. Ibiza handbrake

I`ve had my mk6 Ibiza se technology since April. The handbrake feels very rough when applied. Been back to dealer and they couldn`t find anything wrong with it. Suffered it till now and went back to dealer last week again and was told Seat is aware of the problem but couldn`t give me any more...
  8. Any active members left

Buy a new one and we can share it!!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.