Search results

1. saveoursouls

K1 Cupra Alloys - North West

They look pretty good, managed to find some alloys today though, Audi TTRS
  2. saveoursouls

Help required for Job

Personally I'd go for job one, sounds more interesting and more chance for career progression. I'd go with which ever you world feel happier doing
  3. saveoursouls

K1 Cupra Alloys - North West

Anyone selling any K1 alloys?
  4. saveoursouls

Help required for Job

What's your gut feeling?
  5. saveoursouls

Seat upgrade

I second that in regards to the A3 8P seats being hard. I have them installed and they're not comfortable for long drives.
  6. saveoursouls

Clutch upgrade options

Bit random but...what's your surname? My name's Connor Hobson 🤣
  7. saveoursouls

LED ambient lights fitting guide!

Bit of a necro post and I imagine the OP may no longer be on here but thought I'd post on the off chance. Thanks! I was looking to wire some LEDs as footwell lights and wanted them to come on when unlocking the car and staying on until locking. One pointer for anyone that might come across...
  8. saveoursouls

MK2 Leon 1.9 TDI 2007

Further updates! I'd say this year has seen more progress than at any other time. Probably due to COVID. Recent changes as follows: - S-Line seats fitted - Shark fin antenna - Centre console wrapped gloss black - Part of seat badge wrapped gloss black - Removed old centre caps from alloys...
  9. saveoursouls

Tyre PSI?

Depends on engine but I generally just go with 34psi all round as it's middle of the road.
  10. saveoursouls

need help (found a wire)

I say lick it and see what happens..... Is there anything that's not working as expected?
  11. saveoursouls

need help (found a wire)

Good starting point lol
  12. saveoursouls

need help (found a wire)

Could be anything but it does remind me of the speaker connectors. Maybe a tweeter if you have those?
  13. saveoursouls

Jimbobcook's Mk2 FL Leon Cupra R (sold)

This is not acceptable!
  14. saveoursouls

Opinions on EZ car car?

I have various EZ car care products, they're decent but yes there's better. I wouldn't put it at autoglym, meguires level. I like having a mix of product, some premium and some less so. EZ car care products serve a purpose, I use them as my go to everyday product, i.e for a quick wash and wax...
  15. saveoursouls

What are you using...

Brothers with he same name, how twee lol. I try to only use the tcut on occasion and for those deeper scratches. I find the ultimate compund abrasive enough to get most light scratches out and restore colour. The super resin is a light polish with some fillers. It gives the paint work a...
  16. saveoursouls

What are you using...

If it's paint that's not been treated in a long time. My process is as follows: TCUT Meguires Ultimate Compound Auto Glym Super Resin Simoniz Wax I find I get pretty good results, usually like glass after the above. Nice name btw, my name's Connor and my surnames initial is H [emoji38]...
  17. saveoursouls

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Had a go at taking apart one of my rear lights, it was leaking water quite badly and had built up grime and mold over the years. Getting it apart was pretty easy as the old glue had degraded. As for resealing, I think it will do the job but I'm not all that happy with how it looks. Im going...
  18. saveoursouls

Car wont start

Possibly the starter motor.
  19. saveoursouls

Mk2 Seat leon rear wiper not working

Doesn't answer your question but....you could remove the wiper. Rear of the car looks much nicer without the wiper.
  20. saveoursouls

Reversing Light Wire/Sensors Install..

I know this is an old thread but I wonder if anyone found out which wore was the reverse bulb? I want to wire a resistor to the reverse wire, I also need to wire it tons ground which I'm guessing is the brown wire??
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.