Search results

1. AlexOS

Carista App

The rain closing doesnt seem to work for me. I have tried it and it enables in the menu but when you tick it and leave the page, then go back in, it is unticked again.. really frustrating..
  2. AlexOS

Carista App

I think only the original colours are available in the door cards You can add additional colours for the dash, but these don't do the door cards.
  3. AlexOS

Carista App

no, itcan't
  4. AlexOS

Carista App

Don't worry about it, i enabled it in carista and put it into the infotainment too, but it doesn't work.. When you find it in the infotainment window, you tick the box, but you go out of the screen and back in and it is unticked again.. I have reported it repeatedly without responce.
  5. AlexOS

Can anyone recommend a dyno in Sussex

I have the car booked in for a run at Devil Developments on Monday.. I’ve done a run with the ‘realdash’ iOS app and that says that I have roughly 343hp with the DTUK book, will be interesting to see what the true figures are...
  6. AlexOS

Can anyone recommend a dyno in Sussex

hi. I’ve put a tuning box on my My19 Cupra ST, there’s a definite improvement in both responsiveness and 0-62 and I have an app on my phone which confirms it, but I want to put the car on a dyno to see the actual figures but am struggling to find a decent 4wd dyno in my area that doesn’t charge...
  7. AlexOS

Cupra post Wk42 remap?

interesting.. Revo specifically told me that they hadn't even started developing the updated software yet.. I'm thinking of going for a DTUK tuning box instead.. this is safer on the warranty side as it can be whipped out...
  8. AlexOS

The Ultimate CUPRA MK3 Tuning Thread

Sorry.. I meant VWAG (Volkswagen Audi Group) They generally sort the remap on a Gold R, and then minor adjustments as necessary for the Cupra and Audi's..
  9. AlexOS

The Ultimate CUPRA MK3 Tuning Thread

I have a MY19 Cupra ST and I have found speaking to APR and Revo that we cannot remap 2019 models at the moment. The remap software for the pre-MY19 will not work with our cars due to the addition of the GPF. Neither company is going to be releasing anything soon. In the case of Revo, they...
  10. AlexOS

Cupra post Wk42 remap?

hi all. Has anyone had a remap (Revo or APR) dome on a post wk42 Cupra ST 4drive? I want to get it done but I’m not sure if it’s available for these cars yet and am getting conflicting info from garages.. Any thoughts appreciated.
  11. AlexOS

Leon ST rear USB power

I’ve got a 12v adapter and am running that from the socket at the front of the console, but that only has 1x 2a socket, and I need 2... bloody iPads..lol Just a pain that there are two power sockets there and they cant be used all the time..
  12. AlexOS

Leon ST rear USB power

I have an MY19 Leon Cupra ST and it has 2x USB sockets on the rear of the centre console for power in the back. These sockets are great when the ignition is on, but they don't provide power when the ignition is off. Does anyone know if its possible to make these live all the time? I have tried...
  13. AlexOS

Boot Gas Struts

Has anyone found out which struts will open the boot on an ST? I've seen a video on youtube, but he doesn't say which struts he used, and doesn't answer questions.
  14. AlexOS

Boot Gas Struts

Hi. They will work on the ST, but they will NOT open it by themselves. I have tried these ones with my ST and they basically worked exactly the same as the standard ones.
  15. AlexOS

MY19 Leon CUPRA Details

I didn’t think you were having a go. Lol. I just wanted to try it a couple of times so I could say I knew what it could do. (4.5s and 4.6s apparently) I was only concerned that if it didn’t have the copper screen, then it wasn’t correctly set up, so something else might be screwed up too. And...
  16. AlexOS

MY19 Leon CUPRA Details

Is anyone with a 4drive thinking of going to Brooklands for their Estate car Breakfast club on 3rd March? I have booked my place and am waiting for confirmation.
  17. AlexOS

MY19 Leon CUPRA Details

I only did it just to try. It won’t be a regular thing. I’m really happy I really but unfortunately I asked the dealership why I didn’t have the copper Cupra infotainment screen and they called Seat. The tech group said it needed to to have the system removed and have something done to it. I...
  18. AlexOS

MY19 Leon CUPRA Details

Pre week 42 it was 4.9s. The current price list doesn’t really say as it has the ST down as 290 without 4drive at 5.2s... haven’t checked the brochure
  19. AlexOS

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

If it s Lux, it'll be a copper one.
  20. AlexOS

MY19 Leon CUPRA Details

according to my dashcam, that takes its data feed from the OBD port, the 0-62 on my ST 4drive (wk42) with launch control on a flat road is actually 4.5s...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members