Search results

1. lluna_polanco

Brake for Mk4 (6L)

Hi guys, been a minute. the reason for me to create this thread is that I need to upgrade the brake disc on my car. They 256mm. Do any of you know which VW car uses the same type of discs? As I live in the Caribbean I need to purchase performance parts for cars that would be sold in the US, as...
  2. lluna_polanco

Car Modification Online

Hey Guys, Does any of you know of a page which I could upload my car photo and be able to modify it? Or a software other than photoshop which i could use. I'm honestly just trying to see which wheel colors they could work, i've searched the gallery and I found cars with the same color as mine...
  3. lluna_polanco

Help needed badly with stereo install

Most likely its jumped to the contact current and its the reason why it doesn't work. I'll take pictures later on the way I cabled my amp and share them.
  4. lluna_polanco

Most likely, mine continues until i open a door Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  5. lluna_polanco

Mine function until i open the door, and is an aftermarket one Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  6. lluna_polanco

Engine Oil Light Flashing

The point was to have them swap the engine.... At least in my country is cheaper to fix the head/block or swap them than getting a new car Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  7. lluna_polanco

Indeed it scared the **** out of me. Well, ive swapped the sensor today and all is good now, the take from this is, is the oil pressure light ks going off, check if you have oil pressure in the head if so, then swap you oil presure sensor and be done, if you do no have oil pressure in the head...
  8. lluna_polanco

Soooo, gasket maker didn't work, so tomorrow im off to buy a oil preasure sensor from my local VAG parts dealer Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  9. lluna_polanco

Ok, finnally found the culprit, oil preasure sensor was slightly loose and with no gasket or or ring.. Found it because of a massive oil puddle when parked the car Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  10. lluna_polanco

That sounds like the way it should be done
  11. lluna_polanco

No problem, if you need help installing the amp let me know
  12. lluna_polanco

I would use gauge 16 wire. I haven't looked into the cigarette lighter in the Ibiza, but I believe you might need to strip it and tap into it and probably solder and use some electric tape and solder. Take a look at the video which will give you an idea on how to tap in it in case you cant...
  13. lluna_polanco

So, as your having issues with the power coming from the ignition or switch on, you can tap into the cigarette lighter electric current (make sure that it only works when the switch is on, I don't remember if it does or not) and use that as a power source, this is only taken by the head unit as...
  14. lluna_polanco

Hi, welcome to the forum. My car don't have the steering wheel button so I would not be able to help you with that. However on the electrical side, I do not know if you've seen this thread https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/the-mk4-audio-thread.256932, that being said, when I...
  15. lluna_polanco

Need help to figure parts number

Forums are supposed to be a wealth of information and good discussions, if im able to to figure something out ill always post it.
  16. lluna_polanco

Yeah, i haven't have the chance to take it to the electrician, going to them on Thursday.
  17. lluna_polanco

So, pulled the oil pan out today. Oil had no metal shavings :coolthumb Oil filter was loose and thats were the oil was spilling:wtf: The Oil Pickup was clean. Needs to go to the electrician on Monday to have the oil pressure sensor swapped, if changing this makes no difference, then the car is...
  18. lluna_polanco

I hope is blocked oil pickup, im taking the oil pan out tomorrow and check everything, regardless the engine is due for an oil change. I believe the engine is alright, there is no sound whatsoever and no weird shake and there is oil in the engine head (Can actually be seen splattering around.)...
  19. lluna_polanco

Coolant pipe change.

Thanks for the info, as you said it the inlet manifold has them rubber gasket, in my case they were still in good condition to re-use.
  20. lluna_polanco

Need help to figure parts number

Just in case someone needs the parts, the number its: 032 121 111AP
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.