Search results

1. lluna_polanco

Brake for Mk4 (6L)

Hi guys, been a minute. the reason for me to create this thread is that I need to upgrade the brake disc on my car. They 256mm. Do any of you know which VW car uses the same type of discs? As I live in the Caribbean I need to purchase performance parts for cars that would be sold in the US, as...
  2. lluna_polanco

Car Modification Online

Hey Guys, Does any of you know of a page which I could upload my car photo and be able to modify it? Or a software other than photoshop which i could use. I'm honestly just trying to see which wheel colors they could work, i've searched the gallery and I found cars with the same color as mine...
  3. lluna_polanco

Engine Oil Light Flashing

Hello Guys, As the title states my engine oil have started flashing, the oil level is high and there seems to be oil going to the top of the engine. A little background, about to weeks ago the water intake of the engine broke and lost all the water, where I was at that moment I was unable to...
  4. lluna_polanco

Need help to figure parts number

Hello Guys, my car broke a part which the thermostat and the other cooling pipes attach to, however i need to figure out the parts number for this and Im unable to find it. I've attached a picture in this thread, I'll see if i can find it locally but im not sure, any information would be greatly...
  5. lluna_polanco

Coolant pipe change.

Hello Guys, First of all I would like to thanks you for reading and looking forward for your reply. I need to change the coolant pipe that I've attached to this thread, however I think I might need to remove the intake manifold to be able to get to it, I wonder if this is the case and also if...
  6. lluna_polanco

Some Questions about the MK4 (6l) ibiza

Hello guys, First of all I would like to apologize if these questions has being answered. Also, I am a noob as to euro cars in general, please bare with me. Second, I want to let you know that regarless of what my profile states I am in the Dominican Republic. Third, I have a Seat Ibiza MK4...
  7. lluna_polanco

Hello from the Dominican Republic

Hello Guys, I write to you from the DR, I've being the owner of a MK4 Ibiza (2007 6l) for around 6 weeks, I'm here to acquire knowledge and guidance from the ones that know more than I do. Thanks for having me, I hope to have a long stay here! This is an image of my car...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.