Search results

1. Leon ST CUPRA Carbon Edition

from what I know and the spec I have seen the car will be the same as the standard Cupra plus the bits. The car will only be in the Monsoon grey and im 99% certain that it won't come with a sunroof as these cars are already built and in the country so you cant order any. Other countries have...
  2. Leon ST CUPRA Carbon Edition

You can’t quote for the car on the VW finance system at the moment and I don’t know when or if you can. As scrogg says some dealers may use other funding methods but unfortunately it’s not something we do. It’s also in standard monsoon grey metallic.
  3. Leon ST CUPRA Carbon Edition

I thought that. Been on here for a few years with the img handle. I thought I knew what I could and couldn’t post.
  4. Leon ST CUPRA Carbon Edition

100% agree. Just be a tad careful as not all the information that is on the hub is accurate and some of it is under embargo. Seat monitor some things on here that’s why I used to be on here with our img handle but now I use my own.
  5. Leon ST CUPRA Carbon Edition

You would think that to be right but when I have been speaking to them about the R they said they couldnt do anything other than standard rate and if I wanted to support it I could. It just wasn't something I was willing to do when the customers we have where getting a rate of 2.9 APR and any...
  6. Leon ST CUPRA Carbon Edition

scrogg you maybe right but I cant find the car on COL. let me know what dealer your at and you must know this if you where at the meeting last Wednesday? yes there will be a finance option but the rate will be stupid so with customers who have bought the Cupra R from us we advised to go to the...
  7. Leon ST CUPRA Carbon Edition

There is 50 coming to the UK. Spec is below. It will be a cash only car, so no pcp offers or pch offers. Same as Cupra R Also 1 comment said all dealers are going to be Cupra dealers? No only the bigger dealers for now, every dealer will still sell the Cupras for the same as them, we just won't...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

sorry should of made that more clear. So any new orders won't be built until next year. orders that are already in will get build sometime in October.
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

whats wrong with the time frame?
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

spec wise to what people have ordered. won't get upgraded to a lux pack as that is a different model to what is ordered so the finance won't match up. if you have ordered option to your car SEAT where possible will add them but if its not possible to add them then they they will be in touch with...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.