Search results

1. wms_F1

370mm Performance Pack Brembo Brakes

Hi All Looking for some advice and recommendations please. The brake discs (370mm Brembos) on my Cupra ST have now warped. Plus I have a light on the dash for me to check the pads. So Ive been looking at various options. The cheapest option is EuroCarParts as they now sell Pagid Discs and Pads...
  2. wms_F1

370mm Brembo Brakes and 18 Inch Wheels

Hi All Im looking for advice please. Does anybody know if the upgraded 370mm Performance Pack Brembos will fit under 18 inch wheels? If so, any particular wheels? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. wms_F1

Spoiler Lip on ST

Hi All Had a search online but cant seem to find any pics. Been toying with the idea of a spoiler lip on my Cupra 280 ST. Does anyone know if they can be fitted on the ST? Anyone have any pictures of on fitted to an ST?? Many Thanks
  4. wms_F1

Lower Engine Mount Bolt Torque

Hi All Ive just purchased a insert for the lower engine mount for my Cupra 280. As its a stretch bolt its recommended to replace the bolt when fitting, can anyone please tell me what torque does the bolt need to be tightened to? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. wms_F1

Cupra ST 280 Lowering Springs

Hi All Just a quick question, Ive had a search on here and the internet but cant seem to find any... does any know if Racingline do a set of lowering springs for the Cupra ST 280. Many Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. wms_F1

Cupra 280 Intake

Hi All I am now been a proud owner of my Leon Cupra ST 280 for a few months. I love the car, apart from how quiet it is! So I have been trawling through the forum and internet looking at options to get some more noise out of it. I have looked at exhausts, but personally I prefer...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.