Search results

1. zippyprorider

Insurance Companies - What you doin'?

Agreed 28, highly modded lotus exige supercharged £500 including 5 European track days
  2. zippyprorider

Seat Bocanegra grill removal...help

Thanks for the help, well it's off, did a combo of all the methods and it came off, now got to source a spare and I'll be sorted, reckon hydro dip the new one in carbon first to go with the rest of the bocanegra trim. Looks awful without a grill at the moment but best choice to get the plastic...
  3. zippyprorider

Seat Bocanegra grill removal...help

I currently own a mark 5 bocanegra, unfortunately a pheasant has decided to punch a hole in my front grill with the seat badge. Currently sourcing the part but wondering how to remove the grill? Can you do it on a cupra without taking the bumper off, and if so, how? thanks for any help
  4. zippyprorider

K1 kit for leon

so a grand plus spraying then or a grand in the correct colour?
  5. zippyprorider

K1 kit for leon

Looking at buying a new shape leon, only got a quick question my 15k budget gets me a 2009 leon with 2k on the clock but will only get me a 2007 leon with the k1 bodykit, just wondering how much is the kit to buy from seat as the price for second hand fr leons diesel with the kit seem a bit...
  6. zippyprorider

pioneer double din

cool ill order the ones you posted up then! Thanks for all your help! Andy
  7. zippyprorider

pioneer double din

am i better off with the first one or this you reccon, also you said you sent yours back to them is this the product thhey sent you then the second time?
  8. zippyprorider

pioneer double din

lol sorry man
  9. zippyprorider

pioneer double din

oh okay ill give it a shot, so this is the one you have been using? (did you try another one first?)
  10. zippyprorider

pioneer double din

mines a 56 reg that says before 2005 is that correct then? Andy
  11. zippyprorider

pioneer double din

where did you get yours from and have you a reference code so I could buy the same one? Andy
  12. zippyprorider

Cupra Petrol MPG?? And be Honest

320miles to a tank on the motorway, usual for me is around 34mpg on the motorway at 75 which isnt great! Mine a fr petrol!
  13. zippyprorider

pioneer double din

Hi guys just a quick check for a solution to a problem over 6 months ago.I have a Pioneer AVHP4000DVD installed in my car (ibiza 2006 56reg) and want the steering wheel controls to work, purchased the correct adapter from car audio direct didnt work got sent a replacement and still didnt work, I...
  14. zippyprorider

Broken front grille - bumper off?

Thanks man will pop to stealer tommorow! Do you pulL it or lever it out
  15. zippyprorider

Broken front grille - bumper off?

Hey guys hit a pheasant and it smashed a hole in my lower front grill and smashed the number plate quick question how much is that grill and is it a bumper off job? Its a facelift fr by the way! Thanks! Andy
  16. zippyprorider

Vw mfd2

hey man, would not reccomend attempting to fit one, firstly i dont think the mfd2 fits and the second is they are a pain in the a*s. I fitted an mfd version "g" to my ibiza after trying a version "d" back in 2007 and would never attempt again. I had help from a seat/ vw technician and although...
  17. zippyprorider

turbo conversion

yeah if you drop the whole thing in lol. For the expence try and put something cool in there, absolutly no idea what will fit but VR6 etc could be worth looking at, as the sound alown will be enough, plenty of other engines to look at. I doubt a 1.4 n/a like yours will share much with a 1.4t...
  18. zippyprorider

turbo conversion

very expensive, just get a FR, willprob cost more and will be slower when built!, engine transplant may be a better option but unless you can do it would be stupidly expensive! Leave it as it is or buy a FR! Andy
  19. zippyprorider

Headunit

what adapters are people using to get a pioneer headunit to work with there 2006 onwards ibiza? Any one able to help?
  20. zippyprorider

New headunit advise needed?

hey guys i got the pioneer double din AVH-P4000DVD and wondered i know the problems with car steering wheel controls, however anyone got them working in a facelift mk4 and if so where from and ill try it! Andy
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.