Search results

1. CupraR1

Newbie - Advice

It’s all been a bit negative!! Cherish the smile every time you do a VXR and type R, they are really special moments….forget the fuel they get less mpg than you and are slower….enjoy!
  2. CupraR1

Post your pictures of your own Leon

Great combo. Everyone needs a car and bike!:D
  3. CupraR1

Post your pictures of your own Leon

Cheers. You should hear me knocking about on bike lol
  4. CupraR1

All ibizas in preston/chorley/leyland

Id bring mi Leon but it would scare ya lol:1st::whistle:
  5. CupraR1

The new LCR is feeling a bit sluggish...

Try Tesco Momentum 99 Ron
  6. CupraR1

Alarm Keeps Going Off

Cool:D
  7. CupraR1

The new LCR is feeling a bit sluggish...

Mine (Not R) found a whole new lease of life about with about 10k on the clock. Still felt good before though!
  8. CupraR1

Alarm Keeps Going Off

do you still get the buzzer go when you open the door with your lights on? Yes that works fine, Its very intermittent it will do it twice in one week then nothing for 2 weeks. I am off next weekend so will try everything posted to see if that fixes it Thanks everyone for ideas. Will let...
  9. CupraR1

Alarm Keeps Going Off

good stuff looks like I will have to get a Vag-Com Thanks for help Nath:clap:
  10. CupraR1

Alarm Keeps Going Off

Cheers will look at this
  11. CupraR1

Alarm Keeps Going Off

Cheers might have to do that....will be worth it for not having to find the keys in the dark and shut it up.
  12. CupraR1

Alarm Keeps Going Off

I am guessing its a problem that is not an easy fix??
  13. CupraR1

Alarm Keeps Going Off

Alarm Keeps Going Off Hi Guys…I have searched the forum and couldn’t find the answer so hopefully you can help? Since having a battery fitted about a year ago, randomly and usually during the night at about 3.00 am the alarm goes off. I have checked for spiders and flying things but the cabin...
  14. CupraR1

true owner opinion on the leon cupra

Love mine....doesn’t matter what people say about this could be a bit better etc., Value for money it can’t be beaten!!
  15. CupraR1

V-Power in 1.2 TsI

Try Tesco momentum 99 ron better than V Power! + cheaper than V Power
  16. CupraR1

sooooooo only 18 days and counting

Good luck........dont Forget To Polish This One lol
  17. CupraR1

Warranty issue with a mapped car

I might be wrong as I dont know where the coilpacks live but thought i had read on here somewhere they can pack in if your bonnet leaks in ie mould on your sound proofing.
  18. CupraR1

Mouldy Bonnet Insulation

There is something on the back of the engine (can’t remember what it’s called) that gets damaged with the ingress of water. Seat will tell you it’s (The Engine) a wet area!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.