Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Nope silver 's' for me too
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

with fuel prices so variable what's your fuel consumption figures? after a steady fish drive home with mine yesterday and a long run it suggests I should get just under 400 from a full tank! I don't see that being the case though! I am guessing someone will come along shortly and say that what...
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Only seen one in my local area, and one that was for sale but did see one in the m4 on my way home today!
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yeah I took the return journey home pretty steady even got 38mpg!
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

:footysup:Collected mine earlier today and had a nice 200 mile drive home! WOW!! What a car!
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Are Mobex part of Seat!! They certainly have similar levels of common sense and clarity of information!
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I have been given an rough collection date of 22nd car is in uk but not yet with the dealer 2 weeks though and I should have my 4drive copra!
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just had confirmation from CS my bw42 copra st was on the Aquarius ace and is in the uk! :footysup:
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

How bad was the excess???
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I actually think the copper looks ok on the blue thankfully! Still a shame there won’t be more copper touches on the interior though.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hoping my bw42 copra is on the Aquarius ace too was in port days before it departed!
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Exhaust vid won’t work for me either
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

They missed out the winter pack.... should have not mentioned cupra profile and used winter pack instead!!
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

yes i don't really like the mix of copper and chrome shame they never put more copper on the inside
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I reckon they have though sadly, wouldn't surges me if its just the copper s on the wheel inside and the rest stays chrome/back. I can't see any flags etc.
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My BW42 is also on transport to exit port!
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

A few months ago my quote was £411 now it’s £550!! Think they know mine is covered in copper!!!! (36 with 15yrs ncb)
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yeah nice spec mine is similar so there should be light at the end of your tunnel soon too!
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I think it’s every 10 days normally. But prepared to be corrected
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.