Search results

1. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

License issues probably... Or maybe is just a matter of time while they implement the ios app
  2. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Probably some Google-Apple issues (or should i say siri-alexa issues?) :think:
  3. 12v power socket in the rear

That's strange... it's available in my19 (i guess from september) not only in Spain but also in France. My guess is that it will also be available in UK, but once My19 is fully official from september/october
  4. 12v power socket in the rear

In MY19, there is a new option which includes storage under the front seats and 12v power socket in the trunk
  5. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Here in Spain, for MY19, ACC is included in FR/FR Plus as standar, and its an option for Xcellence. That's why I think it's just an error...
  6. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

It must be an error, or the configurator hasn't been updated yet, because here in Spain you still can choose the Leon FR or Leon FR Plus with ACC
  7. Ateca 18 to 19

I don't understand this. Are the vehicles built up to cw40/43 different from the ones made between cw36 - cw40? If they don't have the final specifications yet, they could differ, couldn't they?
  8. Order Lead Times

Will there be any differences between the cars built in september/october and the ones built from november? If the official orders take place from october, and it's been told that the final specifications of the Ateca's my19 are being made public in late september... maybe they're a bit...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.