Search results

1. vikram soni

GPS Reception

most of the navigation unit in car compensate for lost gps time by getting the car's speed and direction and moving in in the maps. I can say that when parking and leaving, it retains its last position on the map (it doesn't show me that I am in Ingolstadt :D ) So, perhaps its just weak...
  2. vikram soni

wiring scheme for double USB module in the center console?

I found out the wiring schema, just ordered a USB module off ebay (pt# 575035736). will install in my car once it arrives ;) more updates to come shortly.
  3. vikram soni

Retrofit Mib2 High & Obdeleven double entry after of the 5F unit

one question: what is mapcare? can you update the map on retrofit unit? please let me know how.. I installed MIB2 high unit ( hacked one ) which still shows component protection active in obdeleven ( in 09 and 5F ), but everything works.
  4. vikram soni

Retrofit Mib2 High & Obdeleven double entry after of the 5F unit

I also noticed the same while doing some coding changed in 5F, it appeared twice in controllers. Instinctively I turned off the car, kill the obdeleven app, and restarted again, and did a refresh of controllers (by pulling down from top: refresh) and it showed only once. So, I think it was some...
  5. vikram soni

GPS Reception

* In navigation screen, you need to enable split screen. * A popup box shows over the map, clicking on the header of that box shows various information like compass, directions, music, position. * Clicking on position shows the latitude / longitude info along with GPS status. I created a thread...
  6. vikram soni

wiring scheme for double USB module in the center console?

does anyone has the wiring diagram for the double USB connector in the center console, which comes in new Seat Leon? I would appreciate if someone could post it here. THanks!
  7. vikram soni

GPS Reception

It takes about 4-5 minutes until it locks, and it locks 4-5 satellites normally. One more thing I noticed is that as soon as I go down the ramp and stop at the barrier to enter the garage my gps goes to 0 satellites. the garage ramp is not covered, its open like this image. Sometimes it...
  8. vikram soni

GPS Reception

I see. So something must be wrong with my system. I also use android auto anyways, however the google maps on android auto uses the gps antenna of my car, which drives the google crazy sometimes. However, waze has not yet implemented this feature and still uses gps sensor of my phone even when...
  9. vikram soni

GPS Reception

My installation is exactly like factory. all parts are VW. and Placed exactly like factory installation. Even the polyester wrapping of cables so it doesn't vibrate and make noise. The antenna is VW original and placed in the dashboard, in center speaker grill. I suspect it might be cold...
  10. vikram soni

GPS Reception

I wonder how poor their technology is. Even in a good sunny day I get maximum 7 satellites. Where my phone shows 13/14 satellite lock within seconds of enabling. gps. Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
  11. vikram soni

GPS Reception

it doesn't matter if the car is standstill or in driving. After coming outside, it needs 5-10 minutes until I see a lock. Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
  12. vikram soni

GPS Reception

How's your GPS signal in leon mk3. I park my car in underground parking (-4 level ) and whenever I come out to street it takes good 10-15 minutes to get a satellite lock. But once it locks, it remains 4/5/7 satellites locked constantly and does not give me any issues with navigation. How much...
  13. vikram soni

Bulbs dilema

I think the legal limit is 4200, but unless you flash your high beam to a traffic police car, who's gonna notice [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Post a photo of how the color looks like. smartphone photo is gonna screw up the color temperature anyway but we will get the idea. Sent from my...
  14. vikram soni

Bulbs dilema

I have both, osram nightbraker and cool blue intense. First I put nightbraker but the color of lights still appeared little yellow-ish. Although they are bright, I was looking for something which remains under legal limitation providing as white light as possible. Bought Osram cool blue intense...
  15. vikram soni

Google Maps vs. Waze

I can drive with Google maps without even looking at the screen at all. The instructions are brief and non intrusive.. Everytime I try waze, it simply doesn't stop talking!! (try the voice English UK - Kate). Disturbs my music and makes me mad. It pauses for 1-2 seconds after every part of...
  16. vikram soni

A few more laughs ....

https://www.facebook.com/VizComic/
  17. vikram soni

Urgent help needed with fuses/relays

Here you go: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14RVE6w4Rgrtc5PmpmNzXORDrSN5iruCR/view?usp=sharing page # 2932 has details about fuse box C. Just to understand, what type of subwoofer are you trying to fit? if it requires additional power supply, where are you getting the power from? Also, try to...
  18. vikram soni

Seat badge stickers...

plastidip ?
  19. vikram soni

Stop/start status message

There must be some settings in 5F module which can be enabled/disabled by OBDEleven/VCDS. I will try and look into it. Please share if anyone already knows?
  20. vikram soni

Led Upgrade

Let me know if you need any help w.r.t. translation. They suggested two ways to do it: one is to create an adapter from old socket to new socket so you kept the original wiring untouched, and another is to cut the old connector and put the wires directly in the new connector. You might need...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise