Search results

1. Leon cupra turbo noise

At first whilst the cold start was still in, it did sound a little "tinny" as if a heat shield was loose but as the revs dropped, all I could hear was the ticking coming from it. Not sure mine sounds like that as I've never noticed.
  2. Warning light

Hi peeps, had this flash up the other day looks like it’s to do with parking sensors but no mention of it in the owners manual, anyone else seen it before? No obvious issues as both front and rear work fine and it appears after setting off. Cheers Steve Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

What did my leon do today?...........Burned up a wee bit of fuel responding to two call outs with the Coastguard, it gets me to station with relative ease :drive1:
  4. sound aktor volume

Mine is set to whatever it is in each driving mode. I don't mind the level in sport, just enough even though it is fake. Question, can it be adjusted volume wise for each driving mode? I wouldn't mind a hint of it in comfort mode to be honest.
  5. Digital cockpit mods

Yeah I’ve Sussed that out mate a while ago, I have compass and ASL height displayed on mine, don’t ask why but it’s useful to me! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Digital cockpit mods

Sound advice, cheers @Dejan [emoji1303]I would like to think people don’t just get any old software/firmware off the next and plumb it into their cars, but obviously they do! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Digital cockpit mods

That’s the other type I like, looks I can’t get it on my Cupra shame! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Digital cockpit mods

I have mate, the central or side displays are not available on my 18 plate Cupra. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Digital cockpit mods

No!!! That’s that plan out the window then [emoji3525] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Headlight bulb holders

Good effort! Best to get the communication path opened up early, giving them a good arguement always works better than simply kicking off, although tempting it is at times :-)
  11. Headlight bulb holders

I hope they are going to cover this cost then? It would be crap of them not to seen as these lights are not main stream production versions according to what you have been told!
  12. Tyre fitment

I'm sure they will physically bolt straight on but you will need to make sure you get the right tyre size so you don't knock your speedo out
  13. Headlight bulb holders

Exactly mate, I'm not entirely sure what it is but was thinking maybe it's levelling motor or something . One question maybe stupid but, it's definitely not got Xenons has it??
  14. Headlight bulb holders

Can't say I've changed a bulb for a long time but those don't look like normal bulb holders to me! Which one is that?
  15. Digital cockpit mods

Evening all, I have seen numerous different layouts on the digital cockpit fitted to newer Cupra's/Seat models, my question is has anyone dabbled with VCDS or OBDeleven to see if for example, changing the country of origin can make it change the view? I really like the central rev...
  16. MY19 Digital Cockpit Questions

I think for your second question, you select view 1,2 or 3 in the list on your head unit and you can configure it that way but I'm not 100%.
  17. Cupra 300

Ha cool! Yeah won’t be testing it because as you say, it may just be the time it throws a wobbler and doesn’t work!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Cupra 300

Cheers Damo, I've experienced the change in throttle response when changing modes and that's why I don't use Cupra often, it's just too sensitve when I'm driving to work in my boots, find myself shooting up the road at the slightest press :-)
  19. Cupra 300

Excellent thank you, I won't be trying it anytime soon though :-)
  20. Cupra 300

Afternoon all, Couple of questions that I can't seem to find answers to. 1) Am I right in thinking that changing driver profile mode doesn't affect the exhaust note/tone? 2) Whilst waiting to pick the kids up from school, I had a flick throught he menus and found manoeuvre braking checked...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members