Search results

1. MiTz

Uneven tyre wear on rear

Hi lads, Both tyres were replaced about a year ago, when I had a blowout in one of them. Driving wise they've actually not been too bad thankfully. The previous tyres were about half way done, so I got both replaced, so they would supposedly match. It was just a general tyre garage in the...
  2. MiTz

Uneven tyre wear on rear

So after all that there's probably nothing wrong with it 🤦‍♂️
  3. MiTz

Uneven tyre wear on rear

I'll have to check, but that's what I was told were fitted at the time, so never really bothered looking closely. I assumed the difference was because of the wear, but now you mention it, it does look different 🤔
  4. MiTz

Uneven tyre wear on rear

Cheers for the info guys 👍
  5. MiTz

Uneven tyre wear on rear

Yep both Bridgestone Potenza. I check pressures whenever that warning light goes off, I think they're at 30 psi on the rear. I do sometimes get a bit carried away on roundabouts in the wet 🤔 but the left hand bends get an equal amount of fun 😂 Looking at them side by side, there's way more...
  6. MiTz

Uneven tyre wear on rear

Not sure mate, I thought they were the depth wear markers, like in the middle 3 channels. Here's a pic of the other side. Totally even wear on all 4 channels, same tyre fitted at same time. Fronts were changed last month, perfectly even wear on those too.
  7. MiTz

Uneven tyre wear on rear

Yeh I'm hoping it can be aligned because I'm almost ready for new tyres. I only just noticed it and it's not that bad, but defo needs sorting for when I get replacements. Here's a pic. You can see it's worn down to the limit markers on the outer quarter of the tread. The other side, the gaps...
  8. MiTz

Uneven tyre wear on rear

Hi mate It's a 1.4 150 Act - 15 plate Cheers
  9. MiTz

Uneven tyre wear on rear

Hi guys I've just noticed that my passenger rear tyre has worn way more on the outer quarter. As far as I know, there's no adjustment possible on the rear, so is there a possible fault or is this common on the mk3s? Thanks
  10. MiTz

Hit a fox :/

I've ordered a grill from Seat and it was €60, which I didn't think too bad for OEM, especially after looking at others on ebay. So fingers crossed when I take off bumper, it will just be a few plastic welds and change the grill.
  11. MiTz

Jeez! I wonder what bull bars would look like on the Leon hmmmm
  12. MiTz

Yep the fox is dead and it was huge ! The joys of living in a rural area, its happened before on a different car. Fox's and badgers have a habit of running straight under the car, so zero chance to react. I'm gonna chance it and order a new lower grill, then fingers crossed when I remove the...
  13. MiTz

Here's a few pics
  14. MiTz

Hey guys, I hit a fox last night on way home from work. So the front bumper is a bit banged up, probably made worse because of the splitter. The grills are broken and the fog light pushed out of its housing, although not smashed :censored: Has anyone replaced the front end before and have an...
  15. MiTz

Brake pads

Thanks for the info. I'll measure the discs first and have a good look at the pads that are installed. Not much else to be doing at the moment.
  16. MiTz

Brake pads

Hi guys Can anyone point me to a good set of brake pads front and rear? When searching there's a few variations that come up when I use my reg and model, so I want to make sure I get the correct ones. 2015 Leon 1.4 150 Cheers
  17. MiTz

Carbon cleaning

Yeh £99 per car and I believe they offer a discount for multiple cars in the same booking. I think this process will be one of the safest for the components. Well I'm gonna try it anyway, hopefully i get positive results.
  18. MiTz

Carbon cleaning

My car is a 15 plate Leon 1.4 TSI with 70k. My mates is a 15 plate Hyundai i30 1.6 diesel with 90k Mine's not running badly, but just has a few off days here and there. My mates is driving like crap though, even after a main dealer service, so possibly a blocked dpf or something.
  19. MiTz

Carbon cleaning

Nice one, sounds good. I'll report back when I've had it done, will see if there's any improvement at all. Cheers
  20. MiTz

Carbon cleaning

No he hasn't had it done yet, has it booked for end of March. This is the company http://www.enginecarbonclean.com/
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise