Search results

1. Tink

Brake Disc Size help needed please

Thanks for that info much appreciated. I'll have a look over the weekend :)
  2. Tink

Brake Disc Size help needed please

Ok so my lad has a 12 plate 5dr SEAT Ibiza 1.2 FR that needs new pads and discs all round .. On Euro Car parts they are listing 3 different sizes !! 256mm 288mm (EBC Quote this size) 312mm Could anyone point me in the correct direction please ?? I did ring the local SEAT dealer but their...
  3. Tink

Front Door Speakers for 2012 1.2 FR 5dr Recommendations Please

Afternoon all My son wants to upgrade the speakers in the front of this Ibiza one has started to distort a little possibly blown He wants something half decent but not silly money. Has anyone uprated theirs if so what with ? links would be great Is it and easy job to do for a beginner ...
  4. Tink

LED boot interior & numberplate lights

Guess that must be a no then :rofl:
  5. Tink

Morning All

[/URL][/IMG]
  6. Tink

Morning All

Pic of my Jag & his SEAT So far on the Ibiza he has fitted a rear OE spoiler and has the side skirts to fit, A few months back I put LEDs in the interior for him last week I put phillips white vision bulbs in main & dip beam for him and also LED sidelights After less than a week one of the...
  7. Tink

Morning All

8. Tink

Morning All

I have driven it and have to say its a cracking little car, its his 1st car. Personally I have Jag XF-S 3.0d and a Merc SLK250
  9. Tink

LED boot interior & numberplate lights

Ok so 1st question nice and easy to start. I got a 42mm no canbus error LED for the boot light. put it in and got a very faint light not as bright as it should be took it out tried other way as know they have polarity and nothing. so put original back in can anyone please supply me with a...
  10. Tink

Morning All

Signing up on here on behalf of my son who hasnt long bought a rather lovely 2012 Seat Ibiza 1.2 FR 5door in white. Always found forums a really useful resource to find out info on cars Will be asking questions in due course
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.