Search results

1. CUPRA Formentor pricing and specifications – starts at £27,300, goes up to £43,840

Yes re price of launch edition Specs are at the top of the thread - there maybe some further options First cars into dealers are next month I believe
  2. CUPRA Formentor pricing and specifications – starts at £27,300, goes up to £43,840

They were £2020 on the pre-launch materials (that is posted on the other thread)..
  3. CUPRA Formentor pricing and specifications – starts at £27,300, goes up to £43,840

Ok, so given the only difference is a pano roof and given the Brembo's are "free", is that one option almost £4k?
  4. CUPRA Formentor pricing and specifications – starts at £27,300, goes up to £43,840

I also note that if you get a VZ1 but add metallic paint, you have a whole load more road tax to pay for 5 years as the RRP exceeds £40k - perhaps it would have been better to price at £39995 and include a range of paint options?
  5. The CUPRA Formentor enters production and will eventually have 7 engine options, including diesel

The spec listed does differentiate on the wheel colouring - the rest I am making educated guesses... My money is on the launch edition coming in around £47500 given the apparent spec.
  6. The CUPRA Formentor enters production and will eventually have 7 engine options, including diesel

There is already model pricing on the Cupra website , just not what the spec and options are.... I recall one was just under the £40k threshold and the other around £43k - no mention of the Launch edition price.
  7. The CUPRA Formentor enters production and will eventually have 7 engine options, including diesel

I think the VZ2 comes with standard brakes, non-copper alloys and perhaps a fabric interior, the VZ3 comes with Brembos, copper alloys and leather interior. I think VZ1 is the launch edition, which is numbered and comes with the Matte paint (as standard), and panoramic roof on top of the VZ3...
  8. The new CUPRA Formentor can be pre-ordered now with a limited run of 100 “VZ” edition models

Having a flick through the "Reserve" website, definitely appears to read that there will only be 50. it also says that the VZ ordered following a reservation on the pre-launch window will be fitted with the "Copper coloured Brembo brakes at no additional cost (RRP £2020)" - doesn't mention if...
  9. The new CUPRA Formentor can be pre-ordered now with a limited run of 100 “VZ” edition models

The wording implies the number has been reduced - suspect they were ambitious to expect deposits before price and spec are finalised nor any reviews available. That's Porsche territory...
  10. The new CUPRA Formentor can be pre-ordered now with a limited run of 100 “VZ” edition models

This is copied from the official Cupra site: Getting started Reserve your CUPRA Formentor VZ Edition today, but be quick. There are only 50 cars available — each with a number badge attesting it as one of the first 50 cars produced.
  11. The new CUPRA Formentor can be pre-ordered now with a limited run of 100 “VZ” edition models

The amount of VZ's available for the UK has been reduced to 50 and may not have the pano roof shown above judging by the image on the "Reserve" site.
  12. Poll - Which tuning box?

My research end online chats seems to indicate that all but the JB4 will be very similar in performance - likely around 340-350bhp and 350lb/ft. This is pretty much on par with a JB1 which 1s a stand alone 1 map product or Map 1 of a JB4 (pretty much their base map). Not as much as a remap, but...
  13. SEAT Leon Cupra 290 (MK3) 2019 Review

Thanks, but where can I check my engine code? FYI the car is leased so I don;t have the V5.
  14. SEAT Leon Cupra 290 (MK3) 2019 Review

A quick query on the engine in my Cupra ST 4drive DSG supplied April 19 - and yes its a Copra!! Does the engine have 380NM or 400NM torque (as for the Cupra Ateca) - I have seen spec sheets saying both!! Personally I think the 4drive does have the higher torque as it also has 300PS rather than...
  15. Cupra 300 Remap Figures

I know the performance gains are not so high as a remap, but a tuning box will get over the TD1 flag I believe. I am looking at TDI Tuning and Bluespark - anyone have any experience using their products? The latter is much cheaper!!
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Unsurprisingly, around £210 to £230 dependent on location. I would take the cash now if I was asked.
  17. 2019 Cupra door leak

My Cupra ST MY19 driver's door has this - the inner seal always appears damp but no water in the cabin as far as I can tell. Please post back when you feedback from the dealer.
  18. Extending a lease

How long is the fixed extension period? You know you are locked in and will have to pay the whole term should you want to return the car early?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.