Search results

1. ChocoMilkShark

Dreaded P2015 code has arrived :(

Didn't know you could get them do you have a link at all?
  2. ChocoMilkShark

Dreaded P2015 code has arrived :(

So the day has come and I got the p2015 code on my Leon so it's time to change the intake manifold, I noticed a lot of different versions about. Does anyone know the latest version? I'm not 100% sure atm or if anyone can recommend a upgrade maybe that don't break the bank? Thanks Edit - Added...
  3. ChocoMilkShark

Resonator delete exhaust system for 1P1

Hi all, I have got this exhaust for sale. I replaced it with an sports exhaust system. It was on a 2.0 TSI/tfsi 1p1 Looking for £100 located in Romford/Brentwood area.
  4. ChocoMilkShark

First time doing Spark plugs and coils help pleas

Should have all you want to know. Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk
  5. ChocoMilkShark

Help with fuse 4, keeps blowing!

Have you used a ob2 reader to see if any errors are coming up if your getting lights on the dash there should be a error logged. Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk
  6. ChocoMilkShark

Rear spring and shocks 2011 FR DSG CEGA

Check the rubbers on the rear make sure they are alright. Other than that just look at the OEM replacement, autodoc is recommend if you can get the part number of the bots you want to replace and it should give you OEM replacement parts or you can put your reg in, be aware that there can be...
  7. ChocoMilkShark

Misfire and revs hunting

https://www.vanguardpower.com/eu/en_gb/support/faqs/browse/why-does-my-engines-rpm-seem-to-fluctuate-runs-rough.html ^ Might help lists causes for hunting. Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk
  8. ChocoMilkShark

Misfire and revs hunting

When did you last change your fuel filter? Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk
  9. ChocoMilkShark

Where to buy radiator fans?

Just wondering did you run a OBD2 on your car first If the fans are bad it should kick a error out Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk
  10. ChocoMilkShark

It's on autodoc I have used them for my car never had a issue Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk
  11. ChocoMilkShark

What's the part number? Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk
  12. ChocoMilkShark

Have you googled the part number? That's what I do never sent me wrong Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk
  13. ChocoMilkShark

Air bag crash sensor

Do you have the part number from the old one?
  14. ChocoMilkShark

Smoke on pulling away

Black smoke is more towards excess fuel, blue is oil Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk
  15. ChocoMilkShark

Smoke on pulling away

Colour of smoke? Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk
  16. ChocoMilkShark

Revs surging in idle

Had a issue on mine doing this and it was the coil pack try removing them and seeing if it's blocked. Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk
  17. ChocoMilkShark

Revs surging in idle

Just asking sure I understand right, I know the issue called as hunting where the needle struggles to keep a solid idle like it bounces. If you post a video it help. Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk
  18. ChocoMilkShark

Drivers Side front Right Window Motor help

It will be the 2nd one as the part number matches by the looks of it, what ticking me off is I can't find the ad at all on my eBay app unless I type it word for word... Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk
  19. ChocoMilkShark

Make sure you call a couple as some might say it's a special order and it's not (happened to me a fue times) I just used Google maps and typed it car parts and called the ones around me Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk
  20. ChocoMilkShark

The last letter is normally to do with a revision (diverter valves are a good example of this). have you tried to call your local parts store in my case it be motor parts direct or TPS and give them the part number see what they come back with. Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members