Search results

1. Looking for a Leon MK2 FR facelift bumper

Sorry if this is the wrong section. Looking to buy an MK2 FR 09-12 facelift bumper. Have looked on ebay and contacted local scrap yards but no luck. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Thank you.
  2. Does an FR bumper fit a non-FR model?

Quick update - mission success! It was a straight swap :D
  3. Does an FR bumper fit a non-FR model?

Front Bumper looks like this And rear looks like this
  4. Does an FR bumper fit a non-FR model?

Hello! Just wondering if an FR rear/front bumper would fit a non FR model? I have a facelift 2010 2.0 TDI. Thank you in advance!
  5. My 2010 MK2 Leon 2.0 TDI has a PD engine and no DPF?

Sure, but it was first registered in October 2010. That's quite far after they stopped doing the pre-facelift model, I'm not quite sure how this would happen. Where is the VIN number, is it on the door frame?
  6. My 2010 MK2 Leon 2.0 TDI has a PD engine and no DPF?

It's more the fact it's a 2010 model with a PD engine and no DPF that you would get on a normal 2010 CR engine
  7. My 2010 MK2 Leon 2.0 TDI has a PD engine and no DPF?

100% facelift. Has everything of the facelift model, new steering wheel, new front/rear bumper.
  8. My 2010 MK2 Leon 2.0 TDI has a PD engine and no DPF?

So finally got my car tuned today and absolutely thrilled with it. Some of you may remember my issue last week where it went to get remapped but started chucking out black smoke. The guy who tuned it today noticed something strange about my car. My Leon is a 2010 plate facelift model which...
  9. Best remap for 2010 2.0 TDI Leon 140BHP in Bristol area?

Yeah that would be me :drive2: Basically everyone I've spoken to has said it was the map not the car haha. Want to get it done by someone a bit more well known. Celtic Tuning have said they are happy to look at it and tune it but they are quite expensive.
  10. Best remap for 2010 2.0 TDI Leon 140BHP in Bristol area?

Want to get my car remapped but had issues when I went to someone in Gloucester to get it done. Does anyone know any good tuning companies in or around Bristol who aren't going to mug me off? Thanks!
  11. MASSES of black smoke during mk2 remap

I'm in Bristol btw
  12. MASSES of black smoke during mk2 remap

Jamie? Who is Jamie? Sorry I am new to this forum
  13. MASSES of black smoke during mk2 remap

100% stock afaik, although the dyno said it was 11BHP (151BHP when it was supposed to be 140BHP) over how much it should be which he said had never seen that much above stock before. No tuning chips or anything like that, engine code was factory. Yeah maybe, they had good reviews on...
  14. MASSES of black smoke during mk2 remap

I would agree but he is a seemingly reputable tuner. I don't want to mention who exactly it was in case it reflects badly. I really don't know if it was my car or the map, I would assume if it was the map he would know how to adjust it as it was a custom map?
  15. MASSES of black smoke during mk2 remap

73k, its never chucked out black smoke before. The car wouldn't start once it started spewing out the black smoke so I think it was something more :(
  16. MASSES of black smoke during mk2 remap

Yeah he put it back to stock, he said he didn't think it was wise to carry on because something wasn't quite right. It was on the rolling road for a while before this and he didn't charge me anything for his time.
  17. MASSES of black smoke during mk2 remap

Apologies first of all if this is the wrong place. I went to get my mk2 leon 2.0 TDI remapped today by a reputable tuning company. Everything was going great on the dyno, but on only the first map tweak my exhaust started spewing a huge amount of black smoke on the acceleration. He immediately...
  18. Leon MK2 facelift BTCC Kit

Hi, Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I'm trying to find where I can get the BTCC kit for an 2010 MK2 facelift Seat Leon. Having difficulty finding anywhere legitimate online that actually sells this. Thanks!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.