Search results

1. MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

I've got a tdi ibiza 2008 with hybrid turbo, and would like to change from 17 wheels 205 40 17 to 205 45 16 but I've tried 215 45 16 as I've got the 16 wheels with that size tyres and the car was transformed in a wobbly and unstable ride. I've got polibushes and b14 coilover and have done one...
  2. MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

I'm looking at getting team dynamics wheels for my mk4 ibiza tdi, and was wondering what the best et would be, 35 38 45 is available. Currently running Leon starfish wheels and I have 312mm brakes at the front. Cheers Aleks Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  3. Pd150 Turbo upgrade

Have a read on briskoda for hybrid turbos. Xman I think was the guy and he has a Facebook page as well. Seems to be getting good reviews. Clutch maybe Sachs and have the torque limited to 500nm... Good luck with the search. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  4. Mk4 ibiza fuel tank location?

Hi, Was wondering if someone knows if the tank on 1.9 tdi is under the seat? Seems a silly question but plan on moving the battery in the back and need to put some holes in the boot. Appreciate any information. Aleks Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  5. South East members list

Mk4 yellow ibiza tdi fr... Chelmsford based :) Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  6. Best suspension (fr pd130) for 1000£ or less!

Thank you Damian, you wouldn't know where the optimal ride height for the B14 would be from factory as in the best compromise? Aleks Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  7. Best suspension (fr pd130) for 1000£ or less!

@damian Could you please let me know if these B14 are getting stiffer if I lower the car more and more. I'm curious what would be the best setup in regards to handing? I don't want to go max on them but would like to have a smaller gab in the arch. Highly appreciate your input. Aleks Sent...
  8. Ibiza Fr tdi Hybrid turbo !

New suspension and back arb installed :) Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  9. Ibiza Fr tdi Hybrid turbo !

Will post pictures when I'm installing next weekend... Untill then I need to get the shifter from seat and do a short shifter out of it.. Finish designing my air intake box with cone filter and also move battery in the back.. Pictures to follow :) Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  10. Ibiza Fr tdi Hybrid turbo !

B14 coilovers Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  11. Best suspension (fr pd130) for 1000£ or less!

Received B14 today. Thank you for the advice given! Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  12. Ibiza Fr tdi Hybrid turbo !

New goodies from Dpm are here :) Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  13. Ibiza Fr tdi Hybrid turbo !

I see what you are saying that is why I was happy to get the car with mods already done to it as it saves me money and I can improve from here where I think it's necessary. I would imagine that it would cost 3k to get to this stage. Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  14. Ibiza Fr tdi Hybrid turbo !

I don't know about the exact cost of the build. Are you thinking of getting a hybrid for your car and are interested in finding out what the cost would be? Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  15. Ibiza Fr tdi Hybrid turbo !

Thank you for the welcome. I was told as an estimate 220-230 bhp but I am not 100% on that one but it feels rapid and has very nice power delivery.
  16. Ibiza Fr tdi Hybrid turbo !

Hello, I am a the new guy around here. Just purchased a yellow Ibiza with some mods done to it by the previous owner. Some mods that the car has : Hybrid Turbo:runaway:, Intercooler , Hard pipe Kit , Sachs clutch , PD150 Head bolts, Downpipe and cat back. Chassis : Brakes 312mm , strut brace...
  17. Best suspension (fr pd130) for 1000£ or less!

Hi Damian, Are these B14 different for diesel or petrol ibiza 6l. I have a diesel pd 130 fr with stance plus at the moment, that is the way I bought it and its harsh and I don't like it. Would like to go for the B14 kit. What is the lead time for the kit if I order in the morning? Cheers Aleks...
  18. DIY short shifter

Bringing this thread to life as I am in the position where I can't seem to find anything on the shelf for my ibiza 1.9tdi and I am willing to do this mod but my shifter looks different than anything I have seen online. Is there anything out there that fits now in 2018? Regards Aleks Sent from...
  19. Best suspension (fr pd130) for 1000£ or less!

Thank you for your feedback Damian. What would the B14 be price wise? Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  20. Best suspension (fr pd130) for 1000£ or less!

How do these st kW compare to B14 in regards to quality and ride stiffness? Thank you Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.