Search results

1. MalteseSeat

Instrument Cluster Recall

Is it for the Digital Displays or the analogue ones with the middle digital screen too?
  2. MalteseSeat

CARISTA. Enable 'Auto-Lock' when doors shut and key is outside of car.

I had it on my Ibiza 2019. However it doesn’t auto fold the mirrors when it locks.
  3. MalteseSeat

Lane assist and traffic jam

I think that's referring to the ACC rather than Lane Assist :)
  4. MalteseSeat

Windscreen washer fluid level

First world problem :D
  5. MalteseSeat

Does this sound normal for a start stop system when engine is turning on?

Mine makes the same noise. Do you ever get a clunk when you swap from Park to Drive and start moving? As if one of the brakes didn't unlock?
  6. MalteseSeat

ACC Distance Setting

Can I ask for a picture of yours if you have time?
  7. MalteseSeat

ACC Distance Setting

So the On off cancel flick?
  8. MalteseSeat

ACC Distance Setting

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to play with the ACC Distance when trying to follow the instructions on the manual. Can someone point me towards the right direction or take a short video for me? I can't seem to figure it out :(
  9. MalteseSeat

Seat drive app

It says on the display under settings about the Seat Drive App, but trying to connect it just fails..
  10. MalteseSeat

Need a coder to retrofit a reversing camera

I think the pictures aren’t his. He’s just showing it works.
  11. MalteseSeat

Seat Ibiza 1.0 115bhp Full Tank Range

I get around 500-600 km per Tank 1.0(115bhp DSG)
  12. MalteseSeat

Xcellence Lux - 1 Month / 1000 Mile Review

Weird question but I have to ask it.. If you change any settings on the radio (such as switching off screen after 10s), does it keep the setting for you after you completely switch off the car and come back to it (say you went for work and went to drive home)? As I have the same model without...
  13. MalteseSeat

Saving Multi Media / Radio Settings

Stock unit too yeah :) Not planning on changing it as it's quite an impressive system. But yeah a tad disappointed that the settings won't save :(
  14. MalteseSeat

Saving Multi Media / Radio Settings

Hi Guys, I have a 115 hp Med Blue Xcellence Ibiza and I've tried playing around with some of the settings on the radio, such as the 10 second display on and for some reason every time the car switches off, it loses these settings? Is that normal? Do I need to press something to save it?
  15. MalteseSeat

New Ibiza ordered!

Mines here in Malta. Just waiting for our transport authority to issue plates. So close yet so far..
  16. MalteseSeat

Seat Covers

Hey Guys and Girls! My Xcellence should be in my hands this week (waiting for my license plates). I’m looking to get some Seat covers to ensure that the seats don’t get dirty. Do any of you have any recommendations? I’m not located in the UK but if any UK retailers see this, I don’t mind...
  17. MalteseSeat

Your favourite thing about the new Ibiza is?

Mine should arrive by end of February but I immediately fell in love with the DRLs when I saw them in person. Also love the design on the whole. Sleek yet subtle at the same time.
  18. MalteseSeat

Parking Camera Query

So essentially park your rear up to the red line and stop there? :D Sorry first time getting a car with a parking camera even involved. Still learning how it works
  19. MalteseSeat

Parking Camera Query

Thanks for that what I mean is you know the green lines that are straight with the red line in the middle? Does it turn with the car.. Here's a video of an aftermod, to see what I mean -
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.