Search results

1. MalteseSeat

ACC Distance Setting

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to play with the ACC Distance when trying to follow the instructions on the manual. Can someone point me towards the right direction or take a short video for me? I can't seem to figure it out :(
  2. MalteseSeat

Saving Multi Media / Radio Settings

Hi Guys, I have a 115 hp Med Blue Xcellence Ibiza and I've tried playing around with some of the settings on the radio, such as the 10 second display on and for some reason every time the car switches off, it loses these settings? Is that normal? Do I need to press something to save it?
  3. MalteseSeat

Seat Covers

Hey Guys and Girls! My Xcellence should be in my hands this week (waiting for my license plates). I’m looking to get some Seat covers to ensure that the seats don’t get dirty. Do any of you have any recommendations? I’m not located in the UK but if any UK retailers see this, I don’t mind...
  4. MalteseSeat

Parking Camera Query

Hi Guys.. Eagerly awaiting arrival of my 1.0 115 bhp DSG Xcellence Med Blue Ibiza :D (Such a mouthful). Do you guys know if it has one of those Parking Cameras that when you turn the steering, the camera guidelines turn to?
  5. MalteseSeat

DSG comes with Paddles?

Hey Guys.. Stupid question that I want to get rid off in my head, does the new Ibiza comes with paddles if ordered with DSG?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.