Search results

1. jonesya3

mk3 ibiza

Did he not give you the brembo disc's and ferodo ds2500 pads with the callipers ? thats a good price for the brembo's and fmic, the brakes cost me £900 and the fmic cost me about £500 so you got a good deal there :thumbup:
  2. jonesya3

mk3 ibiza

Did you miss the kw coilovers and blueflame/jetex turbo back exhaust as you seem to have bought the other best bits :D When you fit the brembo's make sure the hose it tied up as i had to replace the hoses with them rubbing on the wheels causing the pipe to split, just alittle abit of advice :)
  3. jonesya3

mk3 ibiza

I live in bootle and had the cupra for about 5 years, i only remember 1 other cupra and that was a black cupra in speke if i remember right but as you said they are very rare round here and people are very suprised when you leave them at the lights :) I was looking to buy it back as i wished...
  4. jonesya3

mk3 ibiza

Thanks mate sounds like my car, had a feeling the lad who bought it would crash it as the car was rapid. Take it you bought 5 of the oz super leggeras as it had a spare with toyo proxes t1r's if i remember right with eibach spaces.
  5. jonesya3

mk3 ibiza

Gutted if it was spent close to £3000 on that car in parts, what did you buy ?
  6. jonesya3

mk3 ibiza

Sorry to bring up and old thread but was that car reg x38. ekn by any chance as it looks like my old car which i sold around that time last year with all the mods you stated. Been wondering whats happened to it as it hasnt been taxed since last year and im sorry i sold it.
  7. jonesya3

whats it worth? cat c cupra

mine will be up forsale soon ;) pm us if your interested based in liverpool
  8. jonesya3

Ibiza ko3s Poor Performance

well the first thing would be to clear all faults and see what comes back as to be fair them faults could have been there for along time and already had parts replaced to fix them
  9. jonesya3

Which turbo upgrade is the best???

was thinking that myself what are your looking to achieve massive bhp, what do you want from the upgrade ?
  10. jonesya3

Change from MK4 FR TDi to MK3 1.8T Cupra 156BHP

if yours had less miles on the clock i would have swapped, good luck in the search
  11. jonesya3

ko4-001 ?

thats a chinese copy i emailed him about one the other day thats why he is vague in his discription
  12. jonesya3

ko4-001 ?

k04-001's going on ebay for around the £330 mark plus £30 postage and according to the seller they are genuine turbo's not chinese import tat, so if its was me i would rather spend £360 on a brand new k04-001 the £250 on a used k03s which is usually what they go for
  13. jonesya3

new exhaust

jetex on mine too spot on exhaust
  14. jonesya3

Ultraleggeras with brembos?

mine are 38 offset with 5 mill spacers if i remember right
  15. jonesya3

help with the exhaust????

he has just sent me a pic of his new exhaust http://216.103.53.239/carnut/crash/big-tailpipe.jpg
  16. jonesya3

Brakes....Don't slate me!

if you like ending up in tree's buy ebc if not buy bills ds2500 ferodo's or standard ferodo pads
  17. jonesya3

halfords stone chip repairs

halfords staff dont do the repair work its done by another company, but the service they offer is very expensive i would go with chips away
  18. jonesya3

kris's ibiza Cupra (Sold)

jeez that snow is thick and i was moaning about 2/3 inches of the stuff nice looking car good to see some brembo brakes on there aswell
  19. jonesya3

Up-rated Discs and Pads

no ebc are total crap and dangerous when hot, badger5 ferodo ds2500's and brembo disc's every time
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.