Search results

1. What is a turbo muffler delete?

Hi, I’ve got a 66 plate Leon Cupra 290. Can anyone tell me what a turbo muffler delete is? Is there any benefits other than noise and how much are they?
  2. Are there any other spoilers available for the Cupra 290??

I’ve got a 2016 Leon Cupra 290. Just wondering if there are any aftermarket spoilers people have been getting? Not the lip extension, I mean like proper spoilers different to standard.
  3. Where can I find this diffuser and side skirt extensions???

I’ve already got the TRC front splitter it’s the side skirt extensions mate. The black ones
  4. Where can I find this diffuser and side skirt extensions???

Yeah both look good. Just that other one has the right gaps that fit nicely round the large circular tips I’m after. Hopefully the foreign guy who has it finally replies to me haha
  5. Where can I find this diffuser and side skirt extensions???

Really want that diffuser so I can fit bigger tips like that. Thought it was a Cupra bumper with the black section around the number plate painted. Yeah I seen the Maxton design ones. There’s two at different prices and don’t know what the difference is...
  6. Where can I find this diffuser and side skirt extensions???

Anyone know how I can put pictures in because it’s saying the file is too big?
  7. Where can I find this diffuser and side skirt extensions???

Does anyone know where I can find the diffuser (not sure if it’s an aftermarket rear bumper as well) and also the side skirt lip extensions in the other photo?
  8. Air intake mod

Well it’ll still feed air to the induction kit but just not very directly as it has to travel to the other side of that airbox. Whereas once I cut the other side it should flow better. What is the backing plate? Do I need to add something once I’ve cut out the passenger side of the airbox?
  9. Air intake mod

I have a ramair induction kit and turbo elbow on my Cupra 290. Do you think if I cut this section out of my intake I will get more noise from my induction kit as it’s getting more air in?
  10. What size are my alloys? Please help!

Yeah I’ve got time mate just wanting to get some new alloys and eager to order them haha. Cheers though
  11. What size are my alloys? Please help!

Hi I have a 66 plate Leon Cupra 290 with the upgraded lightweight 19” alloys (Same style you get on the sub 8). I know the PCD is 5 x 112. But does anyone know the width? Is it 8J? Thanks, Brandon
  12. Which induction kit should I buy for my cupra 290?

Hi guys, I’ve got a 2016 Leon Cupra 290 Manual. I’m wanting an induction kit that makes good intake noise and that won’t restrict airflow when I take it to stage 1; around 370bhp ish. If anyone has any suggestions or experience with good intakes hit me up! Cheers Brandon
  13. Black SEAT Badge options?

Or saturn black
  14. Black SEAT Badge options?

Does anyone have a link to where I could order the USA made stuff, Matt black?
  15. Black SEAT Badge options?

Cheers mate, glad you mentioned that!
  16. Black SEAT Badge options?

Cheers mate I’ll defo be looking into it
  17. Black SEAT Badge options?

Yeah I don’t want to spend a lot haha. Probably get them wrapped if you’d recommend it. Are the stickers any good? I can’t imagine they would be but someone said to look into them. Thanks for the help
  18. Wanting side skirts for my cupra 290, ideas?

Hi mate. Sorry I haven’t been on here in a long time. I’m assuming you sold the SEAT sides skirts you had?