Search results

1. Leon FR tdi 184 Coolant loss

Thanks Brian, New Nissens item purchased, old one defiantly showed some resistance when blown through. The vents that are hot are very hot much more so than previously. I left the side panel off and the flow and return pipes after a run are too hot too touch
  2. Leon FR tdi 184 Coolant loss

Top man thanks
  3. Leon FR tdi 184 Coolant loss

Brian, thanks for the response again. Replaced Matrix, simple enough job but now have a couple of issues If i set duel zone to Hi, i got hot (very) air from the passenger side vents (LHS and middle), slightly cooler from the Centre drivers side and quite cool from the drivers RHS vent. Still a...
  4. Leon FR tdi 184 Coolant loss

Pulled the bottom hose (lowest) with the expansion tank lid open and very little coolant come out?
  5. Leon FR tdi 184 Coolant loss

Hi Guys I'm going to drain the coolant and replace with some fresh G13. just dropped the undertray and can see any drain plug for the rad. looking a the front of the vehicle there are 2 pipes attached to the rad. 1 at the bottom and what looks to be a slightly larger diameter pipe 4 or so...
  6. Leon FR tdi 184 Coolant loss

Hi Guys, bit more help if i may. Found a Nissens Heat Exchanger on ebay, if i use the compatibility checker on their site it says it fits the Leon mk3 5F5 and 5F8 which i believe are the SC and ST versions, surely the heater matrix won't vary between the 3 door, 5 door hatch and estate?
  7. Leon FR tdi 184 Coolant loss

Thanks again Brian - top man
  8. Leon FR tdi 184 Coolant loss

Thanks guys, i've tried everywhere i know in UK for one of these, even phoning Nissens in Coventry to check stockists, nothing available. Seat dealers are closing from tomorrow. Every review of the Autodoc site is worryingly bad (based in Berlin) Brian, you had a good experience purchasing from...
  9. Leon FR tdi 184 Coolant loss

Thanks Gents, appreciated, i hear various different Heater Matrix makes mentioned and updates to the original item, any recommendations
  10. Leon FR tdi 184 Coolant loss

Hi Guys Can anyone help please Read lots on this but never really found an outcome In the last 3 weeks I've noticed my car has started using coolant. On occasions it drops from max to min in 50 miles sometimes longer say 150 miles. Today i checked it after filling to the max mark 2 days ago...
  11. Seat Covers

Hi Guys Can you help Looking for some seat covers for my fr184. Obvious issue with the bolsters that the off the shelf covers don't allow for, having to use the car a bit more for work and the seats do seem to mark ridiculously easily. Looking for the breathable variety Hope you can help