Search results

1. New Ibiza ordered!

800 miles on mine (FR Sport) so far, 350 of which was to Stansted and back from Bristol which is the first proper consistent motorway driving I've done . 54mpg from Bristol to Stansted and 51mpg on the way back. Happy with that. Usual driving is A or B roads, typically around 40-45mpg
  2. FR Sport 115ps

I imagine it's a Huawei/Honor issue rather than Android in general to be honest. My mates Samsung works with it perfectly.
  3. FR Sport 115ps

Play integrates with it, but you can't choose what you want to play unless you set up playlists. Otherwise you're basically limited to what you've recently listened to or their instant mixes. It's really odd.
  4. FR Sport 115ps

I have Android Auto, the annoying thing (it's otherwise excellent) about it is that you can't use your Play Music library with it, which is frustrating when all of my music is on it!
  5. FR Sport 115ps

Got mine on Friday, delighted with it. Only issue is bloody Huawei/Honor aren't compatible with Mirror Link.
  6. Anyone ordered a Xcellence Lux

I ordered mine on the 23rd and have been told Christmas at best! There's a desire red fr sport on autotrader in Grimsby at the moment.
  7. Anyone ordered yet?

115 FR Sport hopefully, fingers crossed, arriving before Christmas. Cannot wait. Moving from a 04 1.2l Fabia, with a mighty 54bhp (and whatever its lost along the way) so it's going to feel like absolute luxury!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise