Search results

1. phillll

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Got bits wrapped :)
  2. phillll

RamAir intake

On the Cupra owners club facebook, think it was posted last night or this morning!
  3. phillll

RamAir intake

I've been pondering over different intakes for a while. Seems like a good middle ground and you won't be spending big bucks. They sound great too! Some good deals around for the intake, hose and elbow.
  4. phillll

Reiger Splitter on

That's good to know! Cheers dude!
  5. phillll

Reiger Splitter on

That looks stunning. Might have to get myself a rear Reiger diffuser now. How easy was it to fit?
  6. phillll

Petrol or diesel?

Yeah, 50 limit for some of it!
  7. phillll

Petrol or diesel?

I was in the same boat as can sometimes commute a bit for the day job, went for a Cupra 290. I see 28mpg quite often on the daily commute around town, and 40+ on the motorway. I even managed 46mpg on the M6 o_O
  8. phillll

Oh yeah...sorted :roflmao:
  9. phillll

Damn, forgot! Next time :thumbup: Edit: Sorted ;)
  10. phillll

Clean Cupra :love:
  11. phillll

Hi everyone! New Seat Cupra 290 owner

I don't think I'll feel the benefit of coilovers, so I'm pretty certain springs will be okay. H&R seem to be the most popular. What are the VWR ones like? And thanks :cheers:
  12. phillll

Cheers mate! I'll think about blank them out in future. It's still under warranty...but I'll be adding a few things. I think springs (not sure on brand) and a splitter will be first. Then I'll start looking at power modifications.
  13. phillll

Had my first ever Seat for just over a week now. Decided on a 290 in Dynamic Grey with DSG. Absolutely loving it. What a step up from my old Civic Type R FN2. Couple of rubbish images below :footysup:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.