Search results

1. Mtailor

Maybe time to say 'goodbye'

Yes. With the facelift big screen too. Forgot about that.
  2. Mtailor

Maybe time to say 'goodbye'

I am in a bit of a dilema. I've owned my Cupra 280 for 6 years and it has not let me down. Yet i find myself looking for a change. I maybe selling up soon, and i am looking on Autotrader, my vehicle would fetch around £14-15k. Is that right? What Is it about the spec? would that make any...
  3. Mtailor

CUPRA Born owner's register

Oh yes. Only place to charge. My place is being renovated, so no charger.
  4. Mtailor

Real-World Running Costs

I still think it’s cheaper than filling a car with petrol or diesel. It cost me about 10£ to fuel up from 52% to 100%
  5. Mtailor

Mine has finally arrived.
  6. Mtailor

Lower arms creaky

Brilliant. Thanks for letting me know. Do you know the best one for polybush?
  7. Mtailor

Lower arms creaky

I haven’t been on for a while, life is getting ahead as usual. But… the front arms creak to hell. It’s a common problem I hear. What’s the best grease to use?
  8. Mtailor

so had a call and my car is in build. Should be ready for Late July.
  9. Mtailor

So... I was called this morning and was told that a stock of Cupra Borns had arrived. most of these were V2 with L-Tech pack. I didnt want it, so i have passed. The one i ordered had Beats Audio. In short, thet are here!
  10. Mtailor

I ordered in January and i was told August.
  11. Mtailor

test driving the Born today. I'll speak to the dealer about deliver delays etc...
  12. Mtailor

i was h I was hoping to get hold of a demo model for a weekend. If you wish - i could do a write up
  13. Mtailor

My local dealer. They have 10 slots - i got slot 9
  14. Mtailor

i've put my name down for one of the first UK cars.
  15. Mtailor

CUPRA Born enters production – CUPRA’s first 100% electric car

carefully watching. i am so interested in this car. Have had my eyes on it for some time.
  16. Mtailor

Panic buying fuel?

not bothered to fill up yet - and i am permanently based from home. got 3/4 tank and using my bicycle at the moment. But agree that media (again) have alot to answer for. I feel sorry for people who really need the fuel. Will fill up next week.
  17. Mtailor

Brembo/Sub8 4-Pot Calipers (pair)

Lockdown happened - Not working as much. Didn't get out as much and thinking of moving on in cars
  18. Mtailor

Track day brake pads

I do have ds2500 for rears as well. I’ll have to dig out the part number. Different ones for electronic handbrakes.
  19. Mtailor

Brembo/Sub8 4-Pot Calipers (pair)

Cheers 300bhpdaily. Needs discs, pads and lines for superior stopping power.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.