Search results

1. Mrk 3 seat leon fr 1.8t

I’ve had it scan on several different scan tools including vagcom the code is u112300 databus error I also get cyclinder 1-4 misfire this is due to the epc light being on and the restriction of the fuel I’m gonna try the brake light sensor as a lot of people have mentioned this although I’ve jus...
  2. Mrk 3 seat leon fr 1.8t

Right I’ve had my ecu reset to stock and the epc light still comes on I’m at the end of my teather with this one need some help with it big time I also disconnected the battery for 20 mins still same so far I have had all 8 injectors changed 4 coil packs changed seat main dealers don’t know wht...
  3. Epc light trouble

gonna have the ecu checked defo some modification on the ecu box the bolts have been turned into screws hopefully this can get me closer to solving this problem also whn reading the information oldboy provided it mentions the instrument cluster could this have anythin to do with it been remapped
  4. Mrk 3 seat leon fr 1.8t

Hi all new to the site so excuse any wrong doin I have a seat leon fr 1.8t every time I rev over 3000 rpm my epc light comes on and my car goes into a limp mode which I can drive on but I just really want to fix this issue seems like I e only got half a car I’m getting the code u112300 and...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.