1. j5ive

Lcr life

Cool, good luck to ta man. Enjoy, 😁
  2. j5ive

Lcr life

LOL, I keep telling myself that everyday, and it don't happen, 🙄
  3. j5ive

N249

Fair point mate, I probably should start leaving it alone, I took your advice and have put a set of bosch coilpacks in, thanks for the advice.
  4. j5ive

N249

OK thanks for your help mate.
  5. j5ive

N249

Morning everybody, is there any benefits to doing a n249 bypass, if none I won't be doing it, only real reason is it's easier to change coilpacks. Thanks
  6. j5ive

Coil packs

Cool thanks for the advice, probably should spend a bit more money on them, not just the cheapest.
  7. j5ive

Coil packs

OK I'll let you know soon mate thanks
  8. j5ive

Coil packs

Cool,if I wanted them how would I get them?
  9. j5ive

Coil packs

I'm using hass ones from euros, and no water or oil in the holes.
  10. j5ive

Coil packs

Morning, can anyone advise me on as to why my car is eating coil packs, I have a amk lcr, I've had a compression test that was all good, I know these cars do go through them but I've put about 4 sets in a year, thanks
  11. j5ive

Injectors

Phew, thanks man, have a good weekend mate.
  12. j5ive

Injectors

Yes
  13. j5ive

Injectors

Hello, thanks for your help the other day, have a question for you, if I replace the injectors myself will they programming????
  14. j5ive

Injectors

Brilliant, thank you for your help should be able to that myself then.
  15. j5ive

Injectors

Amk
  16. j5ive

Injectors

Hello,has anyone changed the injectors themselves if so is it an easy job???
  17. j5ive

Lcr life

That's good going mate, you must like them then, I gotta stop spending on mine,
  18. j5ive

Lcr life

Sure could have, still meant what I said, they are fun car's.
  19. j5ive

Lcr life

I had some alcohol last night,??
  20. j5ive

Lcr life

I've owned this lcr for 2 years now, it wasn't a happy start, I've replaced alot of things to keep her going, even the engine, but now she's all good, the smile you have driving it, owning it, and having fun with the uk's roads, love it.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.