Search results

1. j5ive

N249

Morning everybody, is there any benefits to doing a n249 bypass, if none I won't be doing it, only real reason is it's easier to change coilpacks. Thanks
  2. j5ive

Coil packs

Morning, can anyone advise me on as to why my car is eating coil packs, I have a amk lcr, I've had a compression test that was all good, I know these cars do go through them but I've put about 4 sets in a year, thanks
  3. j5ive

Injectors

Hello,has anyone changed the injectors themselves if so is it an easy job???
  4. j5ive

Lcr life

I've owned this lcr for 2 years now, it wasn't a happy start, I've replaced alot of things to keep her going, even the engine, but now she's all good, the smile you have driving it, owning it, and having fun with the uk's roads, love it.
  5. j5ive

De-cat

Hello, if you do a de-cat do you have get the car remapped again???
  6. j5ive

Window

Hello, anyone had problems with the passenger window suddenly not going up, took the door card off worked fine put it all back same thing???
  7. j5ive

Remap pt2

Has anyone heard of or had dealings with elite tuning, thinking of using them for a remap?
  8. j5ive

Re-map

Hello, I'm after some advice on re-mapping, custom map for the car or go somewhere put it on a rolling road and map it???. Thanks
  9. j5ive

boost

hello world,right,is a temperature sensor on the turbo vital???
  10. j5ive

engine

hello,does anyone know if anyone has an amk engine for sale?
  11. j5ive

loud boost sound

hello world,right.when i press the on pedal an the boost starts kicking in i get a loud intake of air,then follows a big paaahhh kinda sound on gear change,any ideas???
  12. j5ive

gorgeous

13. j5ive

sorted

hello world,aint been on for a while,ive had my lcr for nearly a year now and she has put up a fight with me,i have never had a car that i have put so much time and money into(hope im not alone)but im so glad i got her,smiles per miles
  14. j5ive

turbo

hi there,has anyone had to replace a turbo gasket,if so is it easy or a complete lady part?
  15. j5ive

?power

evening,what is the bhp on a mk1 amk cupra r????
  16. j5ive

big smiles everytime

ive never driven and or owned a car that actually takes ya breath away everytime you drive it,and i nearly bought a type-r,excellent fun:beer:
  17. j5ive

doors locking

hi guys,my lcr keeps locking itself do they all do that or is it broken?
  18. j5ive

why

hi guys,is it just me or when you own a mk1 lcr,all the thinking is taken over by your right foot????:headhurt:
  19. j5ive

strange noise

hi guys,i have a loud noise when going past 4k i can only describe it as a supercharger whine,
  20. j5ive

fuel

hi everyone,can someone tell me what kind of range you should get from a mk1 cupra r?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members