Search results

1. Damo’s Carbon Edition

Ok great! Thanks, I'll try them out. Indeed an easy mod to do!
  2. Damo’s Carbon Edition

Hi Damo, do you have some photos of the bootstruts? Got them installed today, working indeed. The force needed to close the lid needs some getting used to.
  3. Cupra 290 stage 1

Also happy to understand how we can recalibrate the gauge?
  4. Leon St Boot gas struts

If the dampers are really strong, there are cases on the forum that show that the locks are not working properly anymore or even the ballheads on the trunk lid won't survive. Happy to see your long term experience:). I doubt to try this as well!
  5. Leon St Boot gas struts

How does this compare to the other bootlifters? These would wear down the lock quickly due to the constant pressure that it put on it. Damo what is your experience, heavy to close the lid?
  6. Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

I find it more suitable with 2*2 pipes instead of the oval pipes based upon your foto's. Also due to the fact that the "fin" is so far away from the oval tip, compared to the 2*2 tips.
  7. Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

Can you share more details around the maxton design diffuser for the ST? Seems to be a nice one!!
  8. Dynamic indicator install

Same quality from Ali vs ebay?
  9. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

And where did you get the nice carbon overlay for the engine cover?
  10. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Damo, any updates on my earlier question?
  11. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Is the spoiler lip, firmly attached at the corners damo?
  12. Damo’s Carbon Edition

Nice Damp, can you take some nice photos from different angles? I'm also considering to get this for my 300ST. This is the maxton design in gloss black?
  13. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Would be the angle of the photo I think?
  14. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Do you guys do not miss the fog light? I use the fog lights are curve light (from 70km/h and lower).
  15. Custom remap (stage 1) plus "???"

Read through the options at dsg doctor's website. TVs engineering has a complete overview listed on their website of all options that are possible to optimize in the tcu.
  16. Custom remap (stage 1) plus "???"

A known tuner does know what to do. If they don't have experience with a certain ecu, I would expect that they are not just go out and tune it... Give a call to JD in NL and discuss you questions. mark would be able to help you out properly
  17. Custom remap (stage 1) plus "???"

2017, no GPF!
  18. Custom remap (stage 1) plus "???"

I have a custom map for stage 1, and limited the torque to approx 500nm. First and second gear are limited, to get the power down properly with the fwd setup. The TS does not have that issue with 4drive
  19. Custom remap (stage 1) plus "???"

Intake pipe + modified stock air intake + k&n filter will bring you approx 10hp. I have the same tuning as you described in your first post. ECU and DSG tune. Raclingline turbo intake pipe, intake hose, k&N filter, modified stock air intake box. Resulted in 393hp/500nm @ JD. I also think...
  20. Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

How does your exhaust look under the car? Do you still have the original resonator installed or also installed a resdelete?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.