Search results

1. Jdmspec

Leon FR 170 DSG slipping

How's it going Thanks for your reply. I have a Launch 429C diagnositic as I sell used cars but there is no errors on the car.. The garage has suggested topping up the oil a bit through the filter if that makes sense ? Like is there a set amount of oil for the box or has it to be just full...
  2. Jdmspec

Leon FR 170 DSG slipping

Anyone ?
  3. Jdmspec

Leon FR 170 DSG slipping

Hi lads I just got my Leon 2011 2.0 TDi FR serviced last week on time (it has full service history 116k) I got the oil changed in DSG box and new filter also.. I noticed gearbox slipped a bit when pulling off the other day but road was frosty and I just presumed I'd lost traction for a second...
  4. Jdmspec

Armrest hinge

After a few failed glue attempts, today I took lid off armrest and broken hinge piece out armrest. They pop out using long nose pliers for leverage... Then drilled holes in both parts of broken hinge and used small cable tie to fix together (again using long nose pliers to pull cable tie as...
  5. Jdmspec

Armrest hinge

Same here Just that they do hinge repair kits for the vag armrests Cannot find anything about repairing Leon MK2 one
  6. Jdmspec

Armrest hinge

I have OEM armrest in my 2011 FR+ Leon Recently I leaned on it with elbow when my son had put pencil case in there and it was too big so I snapped one of the hinges.. Anyone else do similar and do you know how to get replacement hinge ? I tried to glue it bout it's very awkward to hold it in...
  7. Jdmspec

Leon MK2 Lowering advice (Eibach)

Just going to order your suggested kit , Is it definitely what I need for 2011 FR plus model Thanks
  8. Jdmspec

Hello from Ireland

No reason really I sell cars for living so got good offer on last BMW then ended up picking up the Leon as they are rare enough cars here in Ireland (FR+ model is rare, Golf GTDs are everywhere) so decided to take it, I like it so will keep it, I had a MK1 Leon 1.8T 180! before few years back so...
  9. Jdmspec

Yes FR+ 2011
  10. Jdmspec

Hello from Ireland

Maybe I`ll lower it with Eibach springs, but thats it for now !!! Last 4 cars were : e60 520d msport, e90 320d msports x2, remapped e90 330d msport remapped !! Then a good mix of cars for few years and all Honda type Rs etc for 12 years before that :)
  11. Jdmspec

Just wondering if I get these springs: https://www.ebay.ie/itm/EIBACH-SPORTLINE-LOWERING-SPRINGS-45-50-35-MM-4-PCS-SEAT-LEON-1P-05-12/371925389412?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649 Will I need shorter shocks? Or will there be any issues with bottoming out? Ive read a...
  12. Jdmspec

Hello from Ireland

Hello John here , Leon MK 2 2.0 TDi FR+ 170 DSG, Hello to everyone
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.