Search results

1. Billyray911

Part of the Tarraco family

I’ve an fr in dark camo and wanted to do something with the front and rear badges and exhaust trims.I ended up using a can of matt grey plastidip on the lot-looks much better imo and is really hard wearing. Loads of colours available,so may be worth considering…
  2. Billyray911

Buying advice/tips

Great stuff,thanks for that.I’ve a Vizsla,so fairly comparable as well.Cheers.
  3. Billyray911

Buying advice/tips

Well,I’ve just gotten the dog-the car on the other hand is a long way away!
  4. Billyray911

Buying advice/tips

Same from me too-would be really useful-if you don’t mind at some point
  5. Billyray911

Tarraco Accessories Thread

That’s good news-decent seller then…I keep watching your updates,so I know what to buy as and when I get mine!
  6. Billyray911

Tarraco Accessories Thread

What did you end up doing with either sourcing a different gas strut,or going back to standard?
  7. Billyray911

Buying advice/tips

Cheers for that and great to hear that it’s all going well.What dog guard did you go with?-I quite like the Ergotech or Travall option on EBay. Boot cover wise,I’ve always had a Hatchbag,so will probably stick with this unless there are other,decent options.
  8. Billyray911

Buying advice/tips

Well,it went really well.it’s a Cupra dealership as well,so the test for me was,was I pulled more towards the Ateca when I saw them together? Whilst the Cupra Ateca is nice-really nice!,I think that I have gradually started to move towards something with a bit more space as a long-ish term...
  9. Billyray911

Buying advice/tips

Great stuff-I’m going for a test drive in about an hour at a main dealer…not the spec that I’m after,but it will give me a general idea about size etc and whether the Cupra Ateca would suit me better. Got a few quotes from Drive the Deal,Motorfinity,Broadspeed.DtD are the best by far. Look...
  10. Billyray911

Buying advice/tips

There’s not much choice out there and the Tarraco has passed me by for some reason-probably until I saw a Tiguan allspace and started looking at alternatives. We’ve only got one kid, but one big dog with a second large dog planned for later in the year. I just like the idea of being able to...
  11. Billyray911

Buying advice/tips

Hi mate,like you my circumstances have changed and am leaning towards the Tarraco. I’ve been looking at the Fr sport and was looking for a lightly used,either 190 or 245 petrol. I’ve had a word with a few owners and all are really happy and you seem to get a lot for your money. They have...
  12. Billyray911

Formentor VZ5 coming to the UK

Just noticed on Pistonheads,that ten of the VZ5 will be officially released to the UK market… https://www.pistonheads.com/news/ph-eurocars/formentor-vz5-limited-to-just-10-cars-in-uk/44832 Three colours of midnight Black, magnetic Tech Matt and petrol Blue Matt and a huge possible price that may...
  13. Billyray911

Probleme bruit freinage

I just got my cupra ateca with the brembo option, but I have an unsairable noise at times..someone of them already had the problem.thank you
  14. Billyray911

Returned to Cupra

It was a good deal as you say and they are few and far between on the facelifti f you take the online prices at face value. As Sarah says though,if you show that you’re serious,deals could still be available.
  15. Billyray911

Returned to Cupra

I do like the red on the fl C-A.When you say reasonable price,I’m curious as the market is crazy at the moment due to the component shortages. Any discounts to be had,or was it just reasonable due to what you’ve made on the M135?
  16. Billyray911

CUPRA Ateca Brochure and price list (2021)

Seems like there’s an increase in the price of the VZ1 and a decrease in the costs of the the VZ2 and VZ3. The dark camouflage is also back as an option on all specs by the looks of things.
  17. Billyray911

Question about Cupra Ateca boot

I thought that the manual was only on the VZ1 and the electric with virtual pedal was a feature on both the VZ2 and 3?
  18. Billyray911

What I did today....

A lot of money, but the time spent and cost of the product balances it all out-and man maths justifies everything anyway!
  19. Billyray911

What I did today....

Looks stunning-go one then, how much is a significant amount?:oops:
  20. Billyray911

Ghost 2 Immobiliser

Thanks for the update;sounds frustrating.I’m looking to buy a CA in the near future,deal pending and extra security is something that I always budget for. I have normally added the Clifford Blackjax to my vehicles,but was quite happy to move to a AWG if it was a superior product.I’ll watch how...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.