Search results

1. Interior plastics

I have an fr. It’s mostly hard plastic, I do have some leather effect padding dash detail which is nice, same on the door arm rests and also on the centre arm rest. I think as long as you don’t drive anything else you’ll get used to it, but I share this and my partners a3 and sometimes it does...
  2. Year 2 Service advice

I’m approaching my second service, is there any difference with this service compared to the first service? Secondly folks, and this is for anyone in the South Wales area really, which seat approved garage have people been using? I’ve noticed Kwit fit provide a seat approved service which is...
  3. PCP Servicing and Maintenance

It doesn’t have to be a seat dealership. E.g. Halfords and kwikfit offer seat servicing which follows the original seat service schedule with genuine parts which will preserve your warranty. I believe it’s cheaper too, mines due soon and a quick search shows me £175 at a seat dealer, £150 at...
  4. Sub Woofer

Have to agree standard sound is not amazing, tends to struggle past three quarters volume. Definitely better results when increasing treble a lot, mids a little bit and bass a little bit. I think the beats upgrade exists for a reason. Dont be put off though, i have a decent speaker set up at...
  5. Where do you put your mobile?

I have an iPhone 7 Plus and slot it into the passenger side net when plugged in
  6. Armrest in New Ibiza

No damage at all. Just keep the little tray that will have to come out. I would recommend the leatherette version to match the gear stick, steering wheel and leatherette dash trim if you have it, its very good quality.
  7. Armrest in New Ibiza

Has anyone tried pairing the leather armrest with fabric seats as it will still match gear stick, steering wheel etc.. Or should play it safe and match the fabric?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.