Search results

1. CUPRA Ateca owner's register

Bit late to the party, took delivery of my VZ2 in Dark Camo September 2022.
  2. USB/External Hard Drive Not Recognised

Thanks for the replies. I'll have another look over the weekend, thanks again.
  3. USB/External Hard Drive Not Recognised

Hi All, hopeing I can get some tech advice with the issue I'm currently having. I'd been having a few issues with an old USB stick I had with all my music on so bought a Seagate 2TB EHD which I formated to FAT32. Unfortunately my Ateca still isn't recognising the device. Anyone got any...
  4. Ordering an Ateca

Hi all. Well, it's been a while and thought it was time for an update. After the constant wait for the 190bhp Diesel to be released (still delayed) we decided to go with the petrol variant. The dealer managed to source us a Rodium Grey 2ltr 190bhp Xcellence Lux DSG with added pano-roof and...
  5. Ordering an Ateca

Thanks Tell, interesting. I'll grab the paperwork tonight and give Seat Customer services a call tonight/tomorrow. Got to be worth a try!
  6. Ordering an Ateca

Not sure Tell. I'm guessing it's WLTP related as I'm getting nothing from the dealer except when I chase them and get "as soon as I hear anyting I'll be in touch". I get that and I guess their hands are tied to an extent but the odd courtesy call would be nice.
  7. Ordering an Ateca

Small update, still waiting on confirmation of a build week. Looking unlikely for our deadline of end of March to take delivery! Seems like the 190 TDI engine is the cause of the delay. Might have to look at other options which is a shame.
  8. Ordering an Ateca

Had confirmation from the dealer that our Ateca order has been placed, now waiting on delivery date!
  9. Ordering an Ateca

Small update, deposit paid 11/12/18 to secure the build slot. Next step will be to place the order and spec of the car which is still looking like December. We've decided on the Excellence Lux, Rodium Grey and the protection pack. Still can't figure out if the car will come with a pano-roof...
  10. Ordering an Ateca

Crikey, what's the reason for closing the books? Is it because of the WLTP fiasco?
  11. Ordering an Ateca

Hi Scrogg, just wondering if you've heard anything regarding updating the configurator and when orders can be placed for the 2ltr TDI 190? I'm waiting on an update from Citygate any day now!
  12. Ordering an Ateca

Tell, the Tarraco is a bit too big for our needs, bit like the Ford Edge, Audi Q5 et al. SWMBO was happy with the space she had. She also has a bad back and finds getting in and out of a regular hatchback/saloon/coupe very difficult and painful whereas an Ateca/Tiguan/Q3-sized SUV is much...
  13. Ordering an Ateca

Ninja-like response time there Scrogg :coolthumb Shame on the wheels! Looking like the Excellence Lux is the way forward and will have to live with the full leather! Thanks for all your help so far, much appreciated.
  14. Ordering an Ateca

Scrogg, looked last night through all the info you've kindly provided us all via your other thread. Makes for interesting reading! Am I correct in thinking that to get a heated screen and the Alcantara trim, I need to be looking at the Excellence, not the FR? Ideally my personal spec would be...
  15. Ordering an Ateca

Thanks for the prompt response Scrogg. I will check out the link.
  16. Ordering an Ateca

Hi all, new member here hoping for some advice from those in the know. Apologies in advance if any of my questions have done the rounds before. Quick intro for starters. Names Dave, love cars and bikes. Current daily is a 2013 Ford Focus 1.6 TDCI Econetic and a couple of motorbikes in the...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.