Search results

1. CUPRA Ateca Open For Ordering

A Cupra Ateca in the same spec as the UK Ateca with Comfort & Sound package costs in Germany 46,790€ (~GBP42,315) compared to GBP37,260 (net price, excl. OTR fees to make it comparable) in the UK. List prices are higher compared to the UK (mainly based on the low GBP/EUR exchange rate at the...
  2. CUPRA Ateca Open For Ordering

In Germany discounts for the Cupra Ateca have already reached up to 21.5% off list price with online brokers... So there's hope for the UK :). I also wish they are having another look at the UK specs and add all the bits which have been removed compared to the European specs (side assist, rear...
  3. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Yes I guess but I have the FR with DSG and ACC at the moment and when my leasing runs out I want it again .. The FR just looks so much better than the Excellence and further other bits of equipment aren't available for the Excellence which you can get for the FR. Really stupid move from SEAT....
  4. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Let's hope that's the case. I've sent an email to SEAT to clarify
  5. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

I'm not so sure as the ACC option has also disappeared from the Ateca FR. SEAT UK seems to think that only Leon/Ateca Excellence buyers want ACC but not FR buyers.
  6. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

With me they may have lost a customer now... My last three cars were Seat but with this new configuration model I cannot build any car which has all of the options I need... Especially as the models are mutually exclusive for certain options. So even if you were willing to spend more you cannot...
  7. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

I really don't like the "Easy Move" system. For example you cannot get a Leon FR with ACC anymore. Why do they take away choice?