Search results

1. Seat Letchworth - Appalling after care

Bit of a long rant here (apologies) that's been ongoing for months now, but I feel let down by SEAT after sales service. Long story short, bought a My15 cupra, straight out of the dealership back in April 2017, 9months old barely any mileage, full extras - a bargain at that point I thought...
  2. Resonator delete

Any exhaust shop should be able to do this, as a custom job. I had mine done, custom job and price was about the same. The sound difference is "massive" on cold start and hard accelerations compared to stock like 28jl said. Totally worth it.
  3. Spotify "issue" with MIB1

So I tried Jaco2k's method yesterday which did not work... After a long night of thread reading the issue is with the Android version itself more than Spotify. Android 8 (oreo) has loads of Bluetooth issues, so I downgraded my android version to Nougat (7.x.x) and it's now working, showing the...
  4. Spotify "issue" with MIB1

Thanks, Daire92 and Jaco2k. I'll try that and see if it works :)
  5. Spotify "issue" with MIB1

Anyone able to help or has had this issue happening with their Spotify?
  6. Resonator delete

Looking to get this done on my 280 cupra as well! Any recommended places in Hertfordshire?
  7. Spotify "issue" with MIB1

Hey guys, anyone using Spotify to play music via Bluetooth having any issues with being unable to change tracks or even reading it in the media unit? Mine only comes up with the phone's name (OnePus5T) and the only buttons available to press is the play/pause button, changing songs only...
  8. Reiger rear diffuser / valance

Ordered one myself as well. Looking neat!
  9. OBD Eleven - How and Where to

Apologies, thanks :)
  10. OBD Eleven - How and Where to

Hey, Anyone had any luck activating the traffic sign recognition? Following the excel spreadsheet I can't find car function adaption gen 2 and so on under adaptions. I do have the camera installed above the back mirror
  11. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

It restored just fine. onto seat to buy a bloody sd nav card...
  12. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

It worked for 10 min and then said invalid data... restoring the backup and seeing if it's not broken broken... bit absurd you have to pay to update the maps.
  13. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

According to the website, following the requirements, if you have those versions then you have mapcare - that's the message the website transmits IMO
  14. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Yeah I read that but I think they mean when you download the different parts, as they will have to be together to be able to unzip the file 100%. If you take out maps I don't see why it wouldn't work. I might not want foreign countries on my nav system :D I'll give it a go none the less and...
  15. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

What if you delete certain locations from the folder? example: delete countries that you don't need (won't visit I guess).
  16. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I believe I've found the official updates from SEAT, and it appears that if you have what they describe on the website, you should be able to update, in theory. I've just checked on SEAT website and there are official updates for MIB1 (5F is the one I have), and for other versions as well...
  17. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hey Tell, Thanks for the reply! How do you know if you have Mapcare in your system?
  18. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

So far no method has been found to update mib1 systems with SD card, is that correct? (From reading 30 pages seems that way). Cheers
  19. Hi ! Owner of a cupra

That looks great! The difference in the sound from stock and the resonator delete pipe is indeed a big improvement! Wil have to check when they get the double in stock and order it! It feels like a no-brainer :)
  20. Hi ! Owner of a cupra

Interesting. Any drone on the motorway?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.