Search results

1. LCR Recaro Interior

1500 quid mate. I've told them to keep it.
  2. LCR Recaro Interior

Right insurance wants a fortune for the car so unless someone wants the full car for salvage I'm not gonna bother. Reg plate is on retention an I'm listening to offers as these things are only worth what someone wants to pay. Cheers.
  3. LCR Recaro Interior

There would also be the reg plate for sale "L60N RT" Again, let me know of any interest.
  4. LCR Recaro Interior

Sorry it was vague. Seats are in good condition, apart from bolster drivers side. Located in blackburn lancashire. Let me see what the they want salvage an I'll get back to you. Should hear in the next couple of days. Just thought I'd get a feel in good time. Cheers for your patience.
  5. LCR Recaro Interior

So I've wrote my LCR off :( it's currently with insurance awaiting valuation. If I get the offer to buy it back would anyone be interested in the Recaro front option seats and the rare two seater bucket rear bench? Don't know condition of engine yet, box should be fine. Brembos set up sat there...
  6. KWan8888's ultimate sleeper - the w8 is ova

Fam's got all this an no sense of spelling. Bruv, sell your Fox alloys and grab a dictionary cuz. Bumpas, weels, exzorst. No ones asskin you nothing famalamalamalam.
  7. feckin auto lock!!!!

AA man sorted it. Thank the lord for breakdown cover with my bank :)
  8. feckin auto lock!!!!

My keys are on the passenger seat and the bloody doors have just locked!!! Can anyone PM me (to avoid any legal issues, public forum an all) a way into the car??? Cheers
  9. Help!!

Right then, this is more for any future readers. This scenario caused me massive distress over the weekend with the thought of the financial consequences. I'm talking sleepless nights, shakes, etc. I'm not a rich lad and I've a family to think of first. Got to the garage today after not...
  10. Help!!

Out of interest. If I've done damage to the top end , what parts am I looking at replacing??
  11. Help!!

Cheers.
  12. Help!!

Bit more info, the tapping is coming from the top of the engine, and the noise stops, or at least quietens to the point I can't hear it inside, past 2k revs. I've probably driven half a mile like that as I was on a busy A road with no runoff or turn offs... how big a job is oil pump and pick up...
  13. Help!!

Just picked my car up after 4 week in the paint shop, as I drive home the oil warning light flashed with 3 beeps. It now sounds like a diesel and is struggling to maintain idle. I've pulled over and dropped 2 litres of oil in it to get it home, and it still sounds terrible. How bad am I looking...
  14. Failed MOT

Cheers guys, I've found a guy breaking one who has a set so I'm off for a drive in the morning, not in my car, although it's been in the bodyshop for 3 week so I'm really missing it. Temporary fix to get a pass and I'll source some nice coilies maybe in the near future ;) thanks again.
  15. Failed MOT

Morning all, cars (Cupra R) failed MOT this morn on snapped coil springs both off side. Some but not all are listing for lowering springs (as theyre cheaper per set than standard) for a 1m 1.8t are saying NOT for cupra R. Anyone know why not? Also, does anyone have any springs for sale as I've...
  16. ridiculous request

Bang on. Appreciate that a lot Sir thanks
  17. ridiculous request

After changing a rear caliper and disks and pads, I have a virtually non existent brake pedal. It still brakes and engages the ABS, but there's a frightening amount of pedal travel before anything happens. Anyway MOT due tomorrow so wanting to do a pressure bleed tonight. I can use the machine...
  18. Cupra R colour general opinion

Due to some guy pulling out on me, im having fresh paint on both rear quarters, rear doors and rear bumper (one side was accident damage, the other side had a nasty gash when I bought it) so I intend to seal it with something first, one of the lads at work has some toughcoat, then I've read a...
  19. Cupra R colour general opinion

nice onew. I thought the same to be honest but its a dickache getting this stuff, only from russia/korea on ebay, dont want to wait a month for delivery to then think, ''urgh i dunno, looks a bit dark this...''
  20. Cupra R colour general opinion

I've been reading a shed load of positive reviews of a Japanese wax called Soft99 Fusso. As when I was looking at Poorboys stuff last year, I don't no know weather im better off with a light or dark paint option on the Platinum Grey colour of my Leon. Just after opinions in general, no right or...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise